11.

The end of the Semester came quickly for Hogwarts. All students were sent home. That included Harry. He remained in contact with Anah through letters.

The relationship between the Godmother and Godson has strengthened ever since then. Merlin, she had so many letters from the boy, she lost count.

Harry wasn't the only person that kept in touch. Sirius Black kept his promise to her, he wrote both Anah and Harry. She knew about his whereabouts  most  of the time. At the moment, life was perfect for Anah. At least that's what she thought.

The past two summer months went by like a breeze. It was like it never happened to begin with.

Anah was settled in her chair, legs crossed. She had a book in one hand with her cup of coffee in a mug in the other. The home was cozy a usual, but, there was a dramatic change.

First things first. She wasn't in her home. Anahstacia was a proud resident of Spinner End. Which is also where Severus Snape lives.

An agreement was made between the two back in the spring, if Anah felt comfortable enough, She could move in with Severus. Funny thing, He's the one who insisted on it.

The raven headed man entered the small living room with two letters in his hand.

When he walked towards her she caught him in the corner of her eye.

He smelled like old books and oak. "Finished with your book?" She questioned with her eyes still glued to the words of her book.

"Yes. How far along are you?" His words were soft. He placed a gentle kiss on her lips which then caught her attention. She gripped his chin planting yet another kiss.

"I'm halfway there."

His smile radiated off of her. "Two letters came in the post today."

She sat her book at the nearest table. "From whom?"

He sat in his chair which was seated next to her. "One is from Potter." His tone changed every time he even mentioned the poor boy's name.

"Oh~ Here, give it to me." He handed the letter to her as she quickly opened it.

She read through the letter quite fast.

"Oh.." She sat the letter on her lap as she glanced over at Severus who only returned the look.

"What is it...?"

"It's nothing love, just some... teenager stuff.." A slight scoff rolled from his lips as he soon handed her the next letter.

"Teenagers."

She chuckled at his response. "You know, you can't act like this when we have children.."

He didn't bother to reply to her comment. That conversation wasn't held between the couple just yet. It was something that needed to wait.

"And who is the next letter from?"

She opened the letter unfolding it to see the short message.

"Well, what does it say..?" Severus questioned with his hands settled on his lap.

"To my dearest sister.

The time has come for us to meet again, at last.

I've held my end of the bargain for you. Now it is time for you to repay me.

The month with come sooner than you think, and  she  will be there also.