7.

The clicking of Anah heels echoed throughout the halls of Hogwarts.

'Somehow' Sirius Black has found his way into the school.

It's already known how he was able to get in.
Remus.

Speaking of, he went missing. From what she was told by Dumbledore, he forgot to take his potion. So he would be gone for a few days or so.

Still, things weren't looking so good for either of them.

She paced the dark halls on with her search. What would she do if she ran into him? Fight him? Cry maybe? Who knew.

Her eyes met with a panting that settled on the wall. Since the school is magical, there no doubt that it was alive.

"Has anyone lingered around this area?" Anah questioned as most of the paintings uttered.

"Why yes M'lady."

She turned to an old painting. It was an old man sitting in a rocking chair smoking a pipe.

"Who was it?" She questioned holding her light wand near the portrait.

The man adjusted his pipe before giving off a cocky smirk.

"Sirius Black M'lady."

She placed her hands on her hips.

"Where did he go?"

The elder man pointed over at the Ravenclaws stairs.

"That way I presume."

She nodded her head in gestures of thanking him before making her way to the tower.

Instead of walking.. she started running. But why?

The stairs were literal hell. It took her almost an eternity to reach the top.

She came to the door that stood between her and the common room. The knocker settled there. She gave off a gentle sigh bringing her hand up to knock.

Of course, how could she forget about the riddle?

The knocker spoke.

"Which came first, the phoenix or the flame?"

Anah felt her eyebrow twitch, honestly, no one had time for this.

"A circle has no beginning."

The door creaked opened soon after.

"Well reasoned."

Anah stepped into the quiet common room. She held her lit wand up motioning around the room. The moonlight filled the room mostly, so it was hardly needed.

While she gazed across the room she couldn't help but embrace the silence that was overhauling it. She noticed a presence in the corner of her eye standing in the veer of the room. It was Sirius.

He slowly stepped from the darkness into the light unveiling himself to her.

"Anahstacia..." his tone was rough.

She made a face. Mixed emotions were running through her. What would you do if you haven't seen an old friend in 12 years?

"Sirius.." She allowed a slight smile to peer on her face as the two soon walked towards each other to quickly embrace.

"You've grown.." He mumbled as the two pulled away.

Anah turned her head, doing her best to not weep. Sirius, along with the rest of the Marauder's Crew were brothers to her. Only two were alive.

"I have no words, Sirius..." She mumbled to herself soon walking over to the nearest couch. Sirius stood there, still in his prisoner's clothes. Of course, he didn't have such an elegant appearance.