5.

warnings: slight smut, errors.

"Sirius Black has escaped from Azkaban.."

Both Severus and Anah sat there lost for words. Even though Severus never cared for Sirius, Anah on the other hand did. Back when the two were students at Hogwarts.

Anah was always around James, Sirius, and Remus. They were the best of friends. Severus despised the four besides Anah of course.

Dumbledores face softens noticing Anah's expression. She was more puzzled than anything. How in the world could someone escape from Azkaban?

"When did this happen?.." She questioned while Dumbledore handed the newspaper over to her.

"Since the new term began."

Severus peered at the paper that was in Anah's hand as he turned his head back to the Headmaster.

"If I may ask, What does this have to do with us?"

Dumbledore only looked at Anah. She knew exactly why.

"Harry. He must be after Harry... Headmaster what-" She was interrupted.

He held up his hand to silence her. She sat the paper down back on his desk.

"Everything is already intact. I want the two of you to keep a close eye on Harry during this duration. And Anah, I'm moving you to cover another class. In the meantime, Remus Lupin will take over D.A.T.D.A."

Anah sucked the inside of her teeth. Everyone in that room knew about the man's condition, so why bring him here?

Dumbledore was always aware of the events to come. But only when it was essential he would instruct what is needed to be told.

"That is all, you may go.." He then shooed the pair off.

More weeks passed. As Predicted, Remus Lupin indeed took over The Defense of the Dark Art class. Anah was moved to the Transfiguration class. It didn't bother her since she was already aware of the subject.

During that period Both Anah and Harry were able to form a steady bond. He'd always come to her when he had an issue, and she always welcomed him with open arms.

The hunt for Sirius Black was still ongoing. Since then The Headmaster agreed on letting the deadly Dementors protect the grounds until the serial killer was found.

Of course, all of this was addressed to the entire school. Everyone had to take precautions during this time.

One afternoon classes were letting out. Anah had moved everything out of her old classroom and into the new one. She had forgotten a few things and decided to visit Remus.

The door was left wide open. Remus was occupied with the papers that were dispersed across his desk.

"Knock, Knock.." Anah whispered getting the man's attention. She welcomed herself into his class.

"Anahstacia.." Remus spoke with a smile forming on his face.

There was a very long embrace between the two. It had been years since they saw or spoken to each other. Merlin knows what he's been through.