3.

Lunch came sooner that Anah thought. She had finished going over the papers that the students had submitted. They were all laid in one pile on the side of her desk. When she was about to walk off to her closed office door she then heard a soft knock on from the classroom door.

That must have been Harry.

"Come in.."

The door opened to reveal three young students.

Harry, Hermione, and Ron.

There was a bit of chartering until they reached the desk where Anah had sat.

"Hello Professor V." Harry spoke smiling while greeting her.

"Hello Harry, Ron and you must be little Hermione. I've heard so much about you.." Anah said while rising from her desk to greet the other two.

Both Hermione and Ron only looked at each other in awe. Neither of them couldn't get over the fact that she was still their teacher.

"It's a pleasure ma'am." Hermione asserted.

Anah gestured her hand towards three chairs as they then appeared in front of her desk.

"Please have a seat."

The children sat down eager to now talk the Professors' ear off.

Thought that time Anah was able to learn more than a few things about the three. Harry explained how they met, Ron went on to talk about how they fight and Hermione went on to explain the things that they've gone through.

After hearing everything that was said she had to admit. Even though they were only Third years, they have been through a lot compared to everyone else.

"So Professor? What did happen between You and Professor Snape?.." Harry asked after taking a drink of the freshly poured pumpkin juice Anah poured.

"Well, Severus accused me of stealing something, and I did but then I denied it and he pouted like a child. Oh, you should have seen it-"

"Are you bloody mental?!" Ron said in the middle of him eating the sandwich that was in his hand.

Hermione rolled her eyes again clearly irked by Ron's outburst.

"I'm not afraid of the man like the rest of you are.." Anah said letting a chuckle escape from her.

"Believe it or not, I've known Severus from his prime years..."

"Really?" Harry questioned as Anah shook her head.

"Oh yes, back then we were the best of friends him and I. And then... We grew older and shortly after grew apart."

Harry heard the pain in Anah's comment.

"But, the past is the past right?" She was trying to change the subject by then.

Lunch ended sooner than expected. The three students decided amongst themselves to come to Anah during lunch and even before class started.

She didn't bother to deny it. After all, she had the impression that the three would find a liking towards her. Exceptionally Harry.

New classes were about to start and Anah just so happened to have a free period.

She was sure Severus took all of the right documents to Dumbledore, after all, she had to agree to a lot of terms. Besides her being a Teacher and all she offered to do 'side' assignments for the headmaster. She didn't mind, she was already used to it.

"Still settling in I presume?" asked the Elder Wizard who stood at her door. Anah's head shot up to see that only the headmaster was standing there. "I've settled alright.." She added getting a chuckle from him.