24.

Anah pushed herself again in front of Harry while she covered him.

Before anyone was able to cast a spell or withdraw a wand.

The door to the classroom broke off of its hinges.

"Expelliarmus!"

A loud voice spoke as the body of Mad-eye was thrown against the wall.

Three people rushed into the room. It was Albus Dumbledore, Minerva McGonagall, and Severus Snape.

The Professor's whisked over to Mad-eye.

Dumbledore forced the man's head back, with his hand wrapped around his neck. While his wand pointed at him.

"Severus!" Albus ordered.

Severus scurried over to him with a small liquid in his hand. He quickly emptied the substance in the man's mouth.

Mad-eye struggled, unable to escape Dumbledores grip.

Everyone watched as he proceeded to twitch.

"Do you know who I am?!" Dumbledore inquired putting pressure on his neck.

"A-Albus Dumbledore.." Mad-eye grumbled as he looked towards him.

Albus hoisted his wand into Mad-Eyes neck eyeing him down.

"Are you Alastor Moody?"

"No-" The imposter grunted

"Is he in this room?" Albus questioned again.

The impostor nudged his head at the large chest that was against the wall.

"Anah, Harry. Step away from there!" The Elder man insisted as the two quickly moved aside to stand behind the group.

Severus withdrew his wand to point it over to the trunk.

It took an Eternity to open, until it eventually did.

The small group approached the chest cautiously, looking down to see what was held within.

It was the real Alastor Moody.

"You alright Alastor?" Albus contested.

The man below looked up, covering his eye.

"I'm sorry Albus.." He spoke hazily.

Harry turned towards Anah then Dumbledore.

"If that Moody, then who's that?" He questioned.

Severus grabbed whole to the urn the imposter was drinking from. He identified the spell rather quick.

"Ployjuice Potion."

"Well get you up in a minute.." Dumbledore spoke again until the actions of the Imposter caught everyone's attention.

He was transforming. Almost as if he was possessed.

He twitched and jerked until his face had came to.

Harry looked at the man unable to see his face as he paced forward.

Just before the man was able to attack, Albus pushed him back. Both Anah and Severus had their wand pointed towards the figure. And Harry was hidden behind McGonagall.

"Barty Crouch Jr.." Albus said looking down at the young man.

He had a satisfied look on his face. He eyed each and every person before allowing a large grin to form on his lips.