9.

The birds outside chirped announcing that the next day had come.

Anah was laid out on her stomach with the cover only covering her bottom. There was warmth next to her. Something she was familiar with. Her arm extended out as she felt around still asleep.

There was someone there. Her hand landed on the person's face who was quickly awakened. Severus Snape. How could she have forgotten about last night? He removed the woman's hand as he then turned to see she was still asleep, and naked. He was also naked.

It took him a moment to awake and realize where he was. But it was quite obvious. He leaned over to the woman, planting a kiss on her shoulder while his large nose brushed against her skin.

"Anah. Wake up.." His lips mumbled against her skin. She shrugged him off groaning in the process.

"Hm.."

He smiled at her reaction. He did miss this. Being able to wake up next to someone you love. He will admit, work and loneliness got the best of him.

He tried again this time wrapping both of his arms around her, pulling her close. His lips were aligned with her ear.

"My love."

Anah was already awake. And she heard him loud and clear. She turned her neck to only see the man looking down at her.

"Good Morning... Love.." She smiled planting a kiss on his lips. He returned the smile.

"Good Morning."

She turned her entire body towards him as she pressed up against him. Thank Merlin neither of them had classes. Her arms wrapped across his neck. They were staring into the eyes of each other again. Only recalling last night's activities.

A smirk formed on her face as she kissed his bottom lip.

"You know.. We didn't use any type of protection.."

He scoffed bringing his hand up to caress her long brown messy hair.

"I'm well aware."

He knew Anah had used a charm on herself to prevent getting pregnant. She sat up from him allowing the covers to fall from her body.

He remained there with his eyes stayed on her. She glanced over at the clock seeing that it was past noon. 12:36.

"Lunch is going on.. Do you want to go?" She asked turning over to him. He shook his head now grabbed ahold of her hand to kiss it.

"Not at the present time. But, I do wish to.. discuss somethings.." He added comfortably adjusting his head. Anah cocked a brow turning her body towards him. This must have been important.

"Was it about last night?.." She questioned. What was she afraid of him saying?

"Yes." He mumbled, pulling himself up to speak clearly. He still had her hands in his. He looked down as he continued to talk.

"Anah. Last night made me recognize something. Of how much I still.. care for you." He paused still not looking at her. His actions made her smile. He was acting like a child, being shy and all. He continued to fiddle with her hand as his words proceeded.

"I do not wish to wake up another day, alone. I'd rather be with someone.. who I love.. and cherish. And Anah, I'm willing to do this with you.."

With his final words, he looked up. When he saw her face he remained still. She had a tiny smile plastered across her lips. Her hands cupped his face as she looked down at him.

"Severus, Are you asking me to date you?"

He was silent. He shouldn't have asked her, she was going to laugh in his face and call him a fool.