28.

The following day came. Today Anah taught her Second and Fourth years this morning. So classes were a bit of a breeze for her. It was lunchtime for Hogwarts.

The Charms Professor spent the beginning of her lunch grading. Her room was quiet, and May wasn't aiding her for the day. She mostly pondered over the situation from yesterday with Draco Malfoy.

He was only a boy who had a simple crush. As far as she knows, he remained the same towards her.

Three students barged into her room unannounced.

"Professor!" Hermonie asserted while she and Ron dragged Harry behind them.

A sigh escaped from Anah as she looked up.

Here we go.

"Yes, What?" She asked lazily, looking up at the golden trio.

"Show her Harry.." Ron said, pushing him in front of Anah's desk.

"Show me what?"

Harry remained silent ask he looked away.

"Harry! Show her!" cried Hermione, who was on the urge of tears.

It must have been severe.

"Harry.." Anah said cautiously, standing up from her desk to approach the teen.

He still refused to speak or look at Anah.

"Harry Potter. If you don't tell me what's wrong now, we will have an Issue."

Her voice was low and dark.

Anah examined the boy until she caught sight of his hand.

It looked like someone burnt him.

She snatched his hand, bringing it up in clear view.

"Who did this to you?!" Anah was furious.

Harry turned to look at his Godmother. She saw the sad look in his eye. Since Harry didn't talk, she tapped into Legilimency. She had seen what happened until Harry finally spoke.

"It was Umbridge.." He whispered.

Anah moved past the children darting out of her classroom.

She headed straight to Umbridge's class.

"Wait! Professor!" Harry called to get her attention, but she didn't lesion.

Anah wore an angry look on her face. Of course, she was upset Umbridge harmed one of her children.

She dashed into the woman's class standing at the door.

Umbridge looked up with a fake smile formed on her lips.

She was in the middle of preparing herself tea.

"Anahstacia. Lovely seeing you here, dear. What may I do for you?"

"I would like to know, what you did to one of my students." Her voice was sulky and resentful.

Umbridge inspected the woman, setting the cup of tea down.

"I'm sorry dear, but it sounds like you are accusing me of something?"

Her voice boomed through the class. She was so loud that the students who were passing by heard the ongoing conversation.

"I am. You've done something to Harry Potter. I've seen his hand. And I'm not understanding why you punished him in a way! He was only voicing his opinion!"

By now Anah's pitch escalated.

Umbridge stood up from her desk, slowly pacing over to the woman.

"It's so silly of me.. but it sounds like you are questioning my authority, and my practices. But, To question my practices is to question the Ministry, and by extension, the Minister himself."