17.

Months had passed after the reunion between Ivory, Severus, and Anah.

During that time Ivory was able to hold a steady relationship with both of her parents. But, she had to admit. Her relationship with Severus was wholesome and a bit closer. He filled in the voids she had. She found herself spending more time with him than ever.

Of course, this was noticed by some of the students who had him as a teacher.

Severus played his role as a father well for Ivory. Besides Anah, Ivory was his number one girl. He truly adored her.

Since she was 12, he had to admit. He did miss out on the precious parts of her life, but she was still a child. And had a long journey ahead.

He tended to her more than Anah.

But, there was nothing wrong with a Father wanting to spend time with his child.

Not only did Ivory's relationship with her parents improve, but she also grew close to Catalina Malfoy and Harry Potter.

Doing this not only helped with her social life but also helped her fit right in.

While Severus and Ivory were going about their lives, Anah on the other hand was worried for Harry.

His name had ended up in the Goblet of Fire which caused so much mishap.

Anah promised the boy she would be there for him every step of the way.

And she was.

It was the month of December. The first task had just passed a while back and now there was a ball to be held.

But just not any ball.

The Yule Ball.

Professor McGonagall had invited Anah to bring her class so that the two would break the news down to the students. And she happily accepted.

The class was still in session. Anah paced around the room while she watched her students work in peace. She eyed the woman on the other side of the room.

Maykaylah, her younger sister. Since Ivory didn't need her anymore, She ended up with her eldest sister assisting her with her classes.

'Is class over yet?...'

May's loud voice sprung in Anah's head.

She turned her head away from her sister ignoring her minor comment.

'The bell will ring soon.'

Not too many minutes later it did.

The class left soon after leaving the two sisters behind.

"That was the last class right?" May added while Anah shuffled along the room tidying up and moving the desks around.

"For the day, but, don't forget. Minerva asked me to assist her with the whole Yule ball class.. You could tag along if you want.."

May grinned.

"Who else will be there?"

The eldest sister turned to now face Maykaylah.

"It's just us. The house of Gryffindor and My house, Ravenclaws. At least that's what I was told."

"Hm, So Ivory will be there?"

Anah shook her head pacing over to her desk to clean up.

"No, The ball is only for fourth year's and up. Unless someone asked her, I'm not sure."

A comfortable silence fell between the two after the conversation ended.

May agreed to meet Anah back at Her class after the two had changed clothes.