14.

Anah strode into the darkroom soon catching the attention of Severus Snape.

The room was dim. Since it was shared, Severus allowed Anah to make a 'few' adjustments to the room.

She silently walked over to the dress robe that was settled on the corner. She started to undress. After all, she did duel today.

"What did Dumbledore want from you?.."

Severus asked breaking the silence.

She didn't turn to look at him.

"Oh, nothing. He just wanted to introduce me to someone.."

She grabbed the clothe she used for her shower soon wrapping them around her bare body.

"Was it.. the girl?.."

Anah turned to Severus who stopped in his tracks.

"Yes.."

He gave her a simple look.

"Hm." He resumed back to his grading as Anah walked over to the bathroom that was connected to the room.

Good thing he didn't ask a lot of questions.

Her shower was rather slow. She took her time washing away her pain and regret. It was always difficult recalling that memory. But, Ivory knows the truth. That's all that matters.

Once Anah was done and dressed she entered the room once again. Severus was already in bed. The two exchanged nothing but pure silence. She layed on the right sight of the bed facing the wall. While he laid near the door.

While adjusting in bed his arm wrapped around her waist as he shifted closer to her body. His face rested on the crest of her neck as he held the woman tightly.

"Is there something... you wish.. to tell me?.."

His question was weak. Almost as if.. no. He can't know. Not now at least.

Anah didn't turn her body but merely shifted her head towards him. "Yes, there is.." She mumbled against the forehead that was against her lips.

"I love you, Severus Snape. Now please, let me sleep. Today was.. perplexing..."

His hum vibrated throughout her body.

He only agreed with her. The two eventually slept. At least one of them.

----------

The next day came rather quickly. Since the other two foreign schools arrived, Hogwarts continued with their studies.

Classes have just let out, and Anah had just finished straightening her room. A first-year Gryffindor successfully and accidentally turned another Slytherin student into a cup. As proud as she was, given that it was the child's first time she eventually had to turn the student back.

As she thought over the mere memory that happened not too long ago two figures approached her room.

The door to the classroom creaked open as May and Ivory entered.

"Hi, mom." Ivory greeted with her cheered look. She had on the Hogwarts uniform with her house's badge plastered on her chest.

Ravenclaw. Just like her mother.

"Hello, my sweet. How was your day?"

She walked over to her desk setting the book down that she carried in her hands.

"Extremely over it.."

Her comment made Anah chuckle.

"Already? But it's only day one.."