10.

"HARRY!"   

His name rang in her ears like a bell. Harry must have been in trouble. Anah's body began to move on her own as she sprinted out of the Shrieking shack off to her Godson's rescue. So many thoughts had gone through her head. Was he hurt? Heaven's, was he dead?

Merlin helps us.

Once she was out of the Whomping Willow she froze in place seeing what all had happened.

Remus had transformed into a werewolf, and Pettigrew was nowhere to be found.

Her head turned over to see Harry, Ron, and Hermione all standing behind Severus... He was.. protecting them.

The snars of Lupin caught her attention quickly. Her hands gestured up in front of her as she quickly tried to gain his attention.

"Remus... This isn't you.." She spoke as the werewolf began to step forward. His form didn't bother her, but the fact that her dear friend was suffering did something to her.

"Remus." She almost whispered.

His snarls grew louder as he shuffled closer. Before he could strike, a black dog appeared out of the blue attacking him from aside.

It was Sirius. Anah quickly transformed into her animagus to help him. Werewolf Remus was very excessive. His swings were strong. Though his attention was on both, Anah still became his main target after she had bitten him.

The snarls of the Wolf, Dog, and Jaguar had the three students in parallel. This was happening.

Overwhelmed the werewolf took one final swing that sent the other two animals flying down the hill.

"Anah... Sirius!" Harry yelled pushing aside Severus to run after the three.

The potion's master tried his best to reach after the boy.

"Get back here Potter!" He was gone before he could blink again. Emotions never showed on his face, but Severus was surlily worried about Anah. He couldn't just leave the students, although if he wanted to. He could.

She had to take care of herself, otherwise, he wouldn't know what to do if he'd lost her too.

Both Severus and Hermione helped Ron to the hospital wing while Harry chased after his Godparents.

The fight between the three carried on. Scratches and shrieks filled the atmosphere while the body of the animals collided. This wasn't something Harry needed to see. Sirius, also known as Padfoot was holding the werewolf off as long as he could. He took more damage than Anah.

His body was beginning to go out. He grew weaker after every attack. The werewolf was about the strike again. Sirius had enough hits already, and one more could kill him. From the corner of her eye, the transformed Professor sprang into action before attacking Remus from aside. He clawed her during the mix, which caused her to yell from the injury. 

"Anah!" The teenager caught the attention of the monster that was soon in front of him. The drool was rolling done the sides of its chin. This was no longer Remus, but only the monster inside of him.

There was a noise from a distance that caught the werewolf's curiosity. With one final snare, he sped off disappearing from the scene.

Harry ran down to Sirius first. He was already transformed into his human form. But he wasn't responding. Anah on the other end was holding her stomach. The hit took a toll on her.

"Harry.." Her voice weakened as she stumbled over to the young man who quickly helped her stand up.

"We have to go.. Before the Dementors come.."