26.

Minor errors.

Weeks had passed since The Order of the Phoenix meeting.

Harry had gone before the Ministry of Magic on behalf of his trail.

All charges were dropped and he was able to return to school. But things weren't all that smooth for him.

His name was still buzzing around in the Daily Prophet, and also around Hogwarts.

Speaking of school, it was back and running again. It was the beginning of another new term.

It was the fifth year for Harry and third year for Ivory.

The Great Hall was filled with children and staff as they enjoyed the feast that was presented to them.

Ivory sat at the Ravenclaw table amongst her other peers.

So far, She met two people. They were both fifth year's. A girl by the name of Cho Chang, and another girl name Luna Lovegood.

"Good Evening children.." Dumbledore spoke as he walked up to the podium.

Anah sat between Maykaylah and Severus.

At the end of the table was a new teacher.

She was short and looked like some had just threw pink all over her.

Dumbledore continued.

"We would like to welcome our new Defence Against The Arts Teacher, Professor Dolores Umbridge." He spoke as the woman gave a slight Hm.

"And I'm sure you'll all join me in wishing the Professor good luck."

He added, adjusting his shoulders.

"Also, just a friendly reminder. All-

"Ehem!"

The woman in pink stood up, setting her purse onto the table as she gave off a devilish smile.

She stood up slowly having all eyes on her.

Dumbledore turned around awkwardly as he then watched the woman approach him.

Her heels came to a halt until she reached the podium.

"Thank you, headmaster, for those kind words of welcome." She paused giving off a sharp smile.

"And how lovely to see all your bright happy faces smiling up at me. I'm sure we're all going to be very good friends."

The students looked at the woman. No one made a peep. An awkward transe settled in the atmosphere.

Harry immediately recognized the woman. He turned to Hermione who sat next to him.

"She was at my hearing. She works for Fudge."

Umbridge continued.

"The Ministry of Magic has always considered the education of young witches and wizard of vital importance. Although each Headmaster has brought something new to this historic school... "

She gleamed towards Dumbledore before she turned back to the students. "–For the sake of progress must be discouraged. Let us preserve what must be preserved, perfect what can be perfected, and prune practices that ought to be prohibited."

Umbridge had finished now returning to her seat.

Dumbledore bowed his head a bit, thanking the teacher.

"Thank you, Professor Umbridge, that really was most illuminating."

He was the first to applaud her.

The students on the other hand had scattered applauds across the room.