19.

Minor errors.

About a month had passed after the engagement of Severus and Anahstacia. As usual, the two agreed on keeping the news between themselves. But, Anah on the other hand had to tell her family.

Once the news was revealed to Ivory she rejoiced. She loved her parents, and only wished nothing but the best for them, In her opinion.

The month was February, it was also the second challenge of the Triwizard Tournament.

For the past few days, Anah spent the majority of her time with Harry. After all, he needed much support.

The two had spent countless hours in her classroom going over different methods. Harry needed a way to stay underwater for an hour.

And let's just say neither of them made any progress.

"Have you heard of what other techniques the other champions are going to use?" Anah questioned the young lad.

Harry shook his head allowing a long sigh to escape from him. His head collapsed on top of the book that was settled underneath.

"No.."

Not a second later a heavy knock emitted off of the classroom door.

With a flick of Anah's wrist, the door creaked open allowing the person to come in.

It was Ivory.

"Mom!" She rushed down the aisle up to her desk, clinching onto two letters that were in her hand.

Mail ran today.

"Yes lovely.." Anah responded with her eyes focusing on her hands.

"Um- Hi Harry. These are for you.."

The young girl quickly gave them to her.

Harry waved off his simple greeting.

When the letters were settled in her hand she skimmed over the names that were plastered there.

Sirius Black, and... Jayhen Vaneraries..

This wasn't good.

She threw her father's letter aside quickly rushing to open Sirius's letter.

"Who is it from?" Ivory asked with a curious brow forming on her face.

"It's from Sirius.."

Ivory was still confused.

"Who's that?"

"He's my Godfather.." Harry interferes.

"He's a close family friend my sweet. You will meet him soon."

Her eyes quickly focused on the text that was there.

"Oh.. Mr. Black isn't happy about the engagement.." Anah mumbled bringing her nail up to her lips.

"If I may add, neither am I-"

"Hush Harry."

Harry was considered family no matter what Severus said. Hell, Even Dumbledore, Mad-Eye, and Minerva knew of the news.

Ivory shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly before pointing over to the next letter.

"What about the other one?"

Anah ignored the parchment that was setting there.

She didn't want to read it. She sent a letter to her mother and brother breaking to news, but in return, her father was the one that responded.

"I'll let your Aunt read it.." When Anah glanced over to the clock she noticed that classes were about to start.

"Oh, kids' classes are about to start. Harry, I didn't forget about you. Keep looking and if you still can't find anything we'll have no choice but to ask Severus. And Ivory, make sure you're on time to your classes. Now off you go.."