22.

Hours had passed since the Task begun.

Anah stood outside of the maze doing her Job while she patrolled. Her eyes were on the sky like an eagle.

For some reason, She felt anxious. Harry was out there all alone. He was only a boy, a mere boy. She tried not to doubt him, but at the same time, she knew the tasks were a bit much for a fourteen-year-old to handle.

Within the second hour, Dumbledore told the teachers to return to the quidditch field. A champion would be arriving any minute.

Upon Anah's arrival, she approached Severus with a worried expression on her face.

He cocked a simple brow turning towards her.

"Anah, has something happened?" He questioned as she shook her head.

"No, I'm just.. worried about Harry." She said crossing her arms underneath each other. By now she was standing beside him, facing the entrance of the Maze.

"He will be fine my love." He responded, turning his head towards her.

"He's already survived the lasts two tasks, and this is nothing but a maze. He will prevail.."

Anah turned to her fiancee giving him a cheeky grin.

"Are you finally accepting-"

"No, and I never will."

Enough was said.

Anah caught hold of Mad-eye. Now that she thought of it, the two rarely talked the entire school year.

It was a bit odd since the two were apart of the Order of the Phoenix.

She approached the man with a simple look on her face.

"Evening Moody, how are you?" She inquired while she stood next to him.

Mad eye peered over at her, with his hands resting on the staff that supported him. He was missing a leg.

"Anahstacia." He grumbled ignoring her question, which caused her smile to widen.

The man was always grumpy.

"How deep did you hide the cup? I mean, this task shouldn't last this long."

He faced her, his attached eye, eyed her down while it twitched around. He caught hold of the ring that was on his finger reminding him of her recent engagement.

"Deep enough.." He paused as he continues.

"Ah, I've been meaning to.. congratulate you on your engagement with that slugger over there.."

Anah stiffened a bit. So the news was out? Great.

"And also, I've heard the two of you had a child? Am I correct?"

Anah brought her fingers up to rub her temples.

"Not recently. But yes. We have a child. I'm just curious on how you heard of this?"

A loud laugh uproared from him.

"I have eyes and ears everywhere, Anah."

She shrugged her eyebrow before turning her head back over to the entrance.

"I do hope this ends soon.. The children have been in there for quite some time now."

Mad-Eye grudged again."Only in a matter of time.."

Anah had turned to give him one final look, but she couldn't help to see the way he was looking at her. She felt.. odd. Like.. no.. It couldn't be.

She brushed off the mere thought returning to Severus who was now approached by McGonagall.