18.

Minor Errors, Be aware.

This week was the week of the Yule Ball. Almost everyone had dates.

Including Ivory. She took it upon herself to still go of course. Now let's just hope neither of her parents find out.

This week was very hectic for Anah. Not only did she have to make sure Harry was taken care of, but she also needed to find time to shop for a dress.

Her sister on the other hand already had plans. Since it was the day before the Ball, May had already planned to go into town to find a dress for herself and her sister.

The two went into town as they came across a small boutique that was hidden behind the other stores.

May pushed Anah inside of the shop first as she came in behind her.

"You didn't have to drag me here. I would have eventually gotten a dress." Anah spoke with her arms tucked under her breasts allowing a firm frown to shape on her lips.

"Yeah, the day of the Ball? I don't think so Anah."

The girls began to browse throughout the store going through the many dresses. Since Anah was going to the ball with Severus she felt the need to match in a way.

On May's behalf she four herself going to the ball with Igor Krakurma assistant. Zilo.

"Find anything?" May questioned from a distance while her fingers trailed over the dresses.

"Nothing.."

A lady came from behind as she quickly made her self known to the two witches. She was an older looking lady.

"Need any help darlings?" she questioned before realizing who the two women were.

"Bless my soul... You're the Vaneraries sisters!" Her face brightened out of realization.

Both Anah and May turned to look at each other. Their family was well known, so, this should have been expected.

"Yes, we are.." Anah responded as she dipped her head in respect of the older woman.

"If there is anything I can do for either of you, please feel free to ask!" The elder woman spoke. The smile remained on her face.

"Will do." May peered back towards the lady.

It took almost an eternity for Anah to find a dress. She wanted something simple, but, she also wanted her dress to somehow match Severus' formal wear.

"What do you think?."

Anah's back was turned from the changing room that stood behind her.

In the corner of her eye, she was able to get a glimpse of her sister.

When she finally turned to fully see her dress her face spoke for her.

She was in awe.

"Wow, Maykaylah. You look beautiful.."

Her smiled radiated off of the younger sister.

Maykaylah had on a beautiful lavender dress.

She looked like a princess.

May spinned around holding onto the bridges of the dress.

"Do you like it?"

The younger sister questioned hesitantly.

Anah paced over to his bringing her hand up to move her hair out of her face.

"I love it May. You look so much like mom~"