23.

The Graveyard grew dark, as the Lord looked around.

His appearance wasn't human-like. His skin was pale like snow, his hands were scrawny, long, and skinny. And his nose.

He didn't have one, it was shaped like a snake.

Voldemort turned to Wormtail with his head held high.

"I require my wand Wormtail.." said Voldemort extending his hand out.

Wormtail propelled over to the dark lord bowing once again, extending his free hand out to give him his wand.

"My Lord..." he choked, "my Lord...you promised...you did promise..."

"Hold out your arm," said Voldemort lazily.

"Oh, Master...thank you, Master..."

He extended the bleeding arm as Voldemort laughed.

"The other arm, Wormtail."

He hesitantly gave his other arm to the dark lord, still murmuring in pain.

Voldermort snatched his arm, looking down at the dark mark on his arms.

He pressed his wand into the mark on Wormtail's arm.

A look formed on his face. Voldemort heaved back his head while gazing up to the skies.

"How many will be brave enough to return when they feel it?"

He mumbled to himself. His wand was penetrating worm tails arm, as he hissed in anguish.

He pulled away from the servant as he awaited his followers.

"You stand, Harry Potter, upon the remains of my father," he seethed while pacing over to the mausoleum.

"A Muggle and a fool...much like your dear mother. But they both had their uses, did they not? Your mother died defending you as a child...and I killed my father, and you see how useful he has proved himself, even in death...."

His eyes then flashed at Harry.

A snake had approached the lord, slithering by his side.

"Ah, Nagini.." He murmured acknowledging her presence.

The air was suddenly full of the swishing of cloaks. It was Voldermort's followers.

All of them were hooded and masked. One by one they moved forward slowly and cautiously, as if they could believe their eyes.

Voldemort stood in silence, waiting for them.

He turned to look around at the hooded faces.

"Welcome, Death Eaters," Voldemort spoke solely.

"Thirteen years...thirteen years since last we met. Yet you answer my call as though it were yesterday, we are still united under the Dark Mark.."

He paced around the small formed group, some of the Death Eaters were missing.

"It is a disappointment to me, I confess myself disappointed...."

His face tensed up while it formed into a scowl.

"Not of you aided in my return." He scowled as Wormtial hesitantly spoke out.

"I-I returned to a-aid you, My Lord.."

Voldermort grunted, giving the man a sharp look.

"You returned out of fear!"

The Dark Lord then looked at him with pity.

"Yet you helped return me to my body," whispered Voldemort, watching Wormtail whimper.

He approached Wormtail who refused to look up to the Dark Lord.