27.

The bell for lunch finally rang.

All students except for the Golden Trio gang left.

"Professor? Would you like to have lunch with us today?" Hermione Granger asked.

Anah grabbed whole to the small letter that was attached to the flowers, that was now in a vase.

"Oh, Yes lunch. I need to run a quick errand. Stay here with May until I get back. But I will have to warn you. She talks too much."

With a swift move, Anah had left her class heading to Snapes.

When she arrived in the dungeons, she was greeted immediately by the Slytherin students.

"Good Afternoon Professor." Some spoke.

"Afternoon,"

Anah walked into The Potions Master classroom.

From what she could see, It was Severus, Ivory, and Catalina. Depending on her mood, Ivory spent the majority of her lunches with her father.

"Mom? What's wrong?" Ivory questioned catching Severus and Cat's attention.

"Look," Anah spoke towards her Fiancé.

She handed him the letter.

Severus cocked a brow now reading over the small parchment.

"When did this come?" asked Severus who sat the paper down.

"Before my second class began. But, I think I may know who sent it."

Ivory walked over to her father's desk.

"May we see it?"

Anah shook her head.

"Go ahead."

Severus turned to Anah.

"It came with a Bouquet. It had a mixture of my favorite flowers. Although I'm unsure how this person knows what my favorite flowers are."

Ivory and Cat looked at each other. They made it so obvious that they knew about it, both adults noticed.

"Um..."

Anah eyed Ivory and Catalina.

"Do the two of you have something to do with this?"

The girls looked guilty as the adults shot them with severe looks.

"Ivory, Catalina. Answer her." Severus said in his most solemn tone.

Cat groaned before giving into defeat.

"We were only trying to help."

"Draco made me tell him your favorite flowers." Ivory frowned crossing her arms.

"He just wanted to give you something nice-"

"Draco? He confessed his feelings to me. An adult, his professor." The older woman winched awkwardly as she turned to Severus.

He was too busy grading, but she knew he was annoyed at the fact that a student did confess their feelings to his wife.

"Are you not bothered by this?" questioned Anah.

He glimpsed up at her. His eyes were heavy. He was, but he lied.

"Not in the slightest. I advise you to talk to the boy. So things like these will not proceed. Then it will become an issue."

She only agreed.

"All right fine, Catalina. Where does your brother go for lunch?"

Cat simpered.