15.

The Potions Master marched into the gloaming room going straight to his desk now turning his heels to face the class.

From Ivory's perspective, he did look a bit.. mean. There was no smile on his face, not even a simple grin.

No one noticed the paper that was settled in his hand. Severus started calling out roll.

"Helana Ledspong.."

His voice was clear and low, almost as if he was whispering. He moved on to the next name.

"Catalina Malfoy..."

He went on with the list calling about 12 names. Once he spotted Ivory's name he paused.

"Ivory Vaneraries.."

She rose her hand slowly catching his attention, along with the rest of the class.

His gaze towards her was confusing. His face soften as he quickly turned away from the class to go back to his seat.

So she also was a Vaneraries? But he wondered, Out of the three children.. Who was her parent? He shook out of his thoughts as he spoke.

"Take out your books and turn to page 10.. We will start class with a simple potion.."

He didn't look up to address the class as he spoke. Although everyone did remain silent. The turning of books filled the atmosphere until the last page flipped.

The students sat there waiting for their instructions. It was a long and awful silence for a moment until the teacher finally arose from his desk again.

"The person sitting next to you will be your partner from here on out.." He announced as he continued.

"For today's assignment, I want everyone to brew the Wiggenweld Potion. The instructions are in the book. You have exactly one hour to do so. Now, get to it." The class got up from their seats, taking their book along with them as they went over to the labs.

Ivory and Cat choose the lab that was closer to the back, for forsake purposes.

"Are you ready?" Cat asked settling the book between the two girls.

Ivory took her glance off of Snape, whom only returned the look.

She allowed a smile to form on her face.

"Ready.."

-----------

"Good Afternoon class..." Anah greeted the students as her gaze struck everyone there.

The class greeted in unison. "Good Afternoon Professor V."

A smile formed on her face.

"Since we have a few guests in our class, I've decided to let this period become a free period. So, if you have anything to work on I advise that you get started.."

There was a sigh of relief spreading across the class. No wonder Anah is one of the favorite teachers.

"So, I'm sitting here for nothing?.." May blurted out, getting Anah's attention. She rolled her eyes as she turned her head towards her younger sister.

"No. You're going to sit there, shut up and help me grade."

Her comment caused some of the students to laugh.

May grinned, sitting up from the large oak desk as she turned to her sister.

"Wanna duel again?.."

The eldest sister bit the inside of her cheek as she walked past her going to her desk.