8.

Minor Warnings: Smut ahead.

There was a heavy knock on the door that quickly got Anahstacia's attention. She flattened her dress once more before walking over to the door to open it. There stood Severus. He had on his normal attire.. but.. he looked a little cleaned up. It was noticeable.

"Are you.. ready?.." Severus asked once more as he stood at her door. His eyes were traveling up and down her figure, he merely glanced at her chest but quickly eyed her once he was done... 'examining'

Anah peered over at the man before she gives him a sly smirk. Same old Severus, he never changed.

"Eyes up here Mr. If you behave then maybe.. just maybe.. I'll give you a peak.."

Severus disregarded her remark. But he had to give it to her. The woman looked quite desirable.

She grabbed the pouch that held her money before walking over to him.

"I'm ready~" She announced running a hand through her hair.

"Let me remind you.. This is just a simple night out.. nothing more Anahstacia.." He spoke as she rushed by his side to lock her arms. He didn't push her away surprisingly.

A childish giggle came from her. "You say that now~"

They paced in silence going through the dark halls of the castle. Once out, the couple was off.

The two were off to the nearest bar. Anah persuaded the poor man to visit a muggle bar, and he'd agreed. They arrived quicker than usual thanks to Severus.

Once the door was open the two headed straight to the bar making themselves comfortable.

There was a conversation going on between the two. Anah was turned towards the man with her legs crossed. Her cape was draped across her legs while her drink rested in her hands. Severus only took off his cloak, revealing his usual dress shirt underneath.

They mostly caught up on each other's lives, and topics.

"So, Are you still.. spying for Dumbledore?" She questioned with her lips pressed against her third martini.

He made no reaction to her comment. She knew that he was, of course, she knew. Anah knew everything about him. And he knew almost everything about her.

"Yes, it's as stressful as it can be.." He added setting down the glass of brandy. His full attention was on her.

"You know, he came to me about the whole double agent thing-"

He glared at her allowing a frown to tug on his lips.

"No." His tone was serious. Anah simply snickered, leaning back against the chair.

"And what if I've already agreed?"

His face hardened. Why would Dumbledore involve someone whom he truly cared for? But Anah just wasn't anyone to Severus. She was the one. In his opinion of course.

"Then I will go to Dumbledore first thing tomorrow and tell him to remove you from this-"

Anah scoffed while she crossed her arms.