12.

There was pressure mounting in the air.

Anah was standing on one end of the table while her sister, May, stood at the other.

"Tired?" The younger witch asked holding a pose with her wand gripped in her hand. Anah scoffed.

"Not at all."

Their spells struck once again causing the things around them to ricochet.

The purple and blue rays collided as the light from it radiated off of the walls. The breeze that was formed was strong, so strong, it had the two women striding in place.

With the flick of May's wrist, she cast a spell that caused her sister to lose balance. Anah fell backward losing her wand in the process.

A loud laugh roared from the younger sister.  

"I knew you lost your touch. You're getting lazy on me Anah." She stated as Anah remained on the ground.

The doors of the Duel room swung open. There stood the teachers that were seated at the High table.

Dumbledore dismissed the students off to their dormitories beforehand, including the guest students. This was something none of them needed to see. But, there was one student he allowed to come.

Ivory Aria. She would play a big role in setting this fight between the Vaneraries sisters.
May's attentiveness turned to the people that had entered the room.

"Ah, come to see the show?" Her back was now turned against the 'unconscious' Anah.

"As you see, I'm winning." She stated. Some of the adults were pretty surprised. The greatest witch of all was defeated by her sister? No, that can't be.

"You know she's not unconscious." Ivory spoke catching everyone's attention.

May placed a hand on her hip as she looked down at the girl.

"Oh really? And why would you say that?"
Ivory pointed over to the woman who stood tall with her wand settled in her hand.
Anah smirked.

"Because I'm standing right here."

Maykaylah jerked back to see that Anah was still standing. It caught her by surprise.

"Everte Statum!" This spell caused Maykaylah to go flying back, knocking her off the table.
As usual, Anah won.

She stepped down from the table as she walked past the teachers to stop at the foot of her sister.

May groaned from the pain it caused in her back, she wasn't all that young.
She looked up to see her older sister hovering over her.

"Yeah, yeah you won." She scoffed rolling her eyes as she turned her head away from her.
Anah extended her hand down to her as a long sigh escaped from her.

"Shut up and take my hand May."

The black-headed witch eyed her as she took her hand standing up in the process.

"I hate you," May said.

Anah pulled the sister into a tight embrace, with a smile plastered on her face.

"I hate you more, and never greet me like that again." She mumbled against her ear as the two pulled away.

A dumb look was formed on some of the Teacher's faces.

What just happened.

A smile peered on the older wizard's face.

"That was highly expected from the two of you," Dumbledore retorted causing a chuckle to escape from the sisters.