2. STORM

relations- they're just a nuisance, something that always holds you back and hurt you- so taehyung never had any of them worth cherishing.

well, until he met jimin.

in jimin he had got something better- a friend, a soulmate, a someone who made surviving easier for him.

they had a comfortable routine everyday; as much messy as it could be, it was effective- be it waking up, taking turns in the shower, feeding oreo or hurrying to class still munching on leftover bread.

as for college, classes are pretty much uneventful for taehyung- trying to ace every tests, him just being extra alert, tuning out the bullyings, being careful of his steps- nothing worth keeping in his memory.

truthfully, uneventful is enjoyable when thats your preference; when you hate being thrown into unexpected situations.

so taehyung just hid himself from everything as much as he can, limiting his interactions and cooping himself between college and their apartment.

but unfortunately jimin was the exact opposite. the omega was popular considering he is quite an eye candy.

when taehyung drowns himself in oversized hoodies, jimin wore lace and leather. its not like taehyung doesn't like things pretty, he just chooses whats convenient- and occasionally jimin would successfully dress taehyung up and drag him to clubs.

sometimes getting out is nice and he would indulge himself in one-night stands, if he find someone good enough.

so, afterall there was some spice in his otherwise uneventful life.

taehyung took his time lazying around the apartment that evening, since jimin wont be home tonight.

he babied oreo, watched her ran around the apartment with jimins socks in her mouth and scrolled through his phone, calculating on the assignments thats in immediate need to finish.

then, he dragged himself for that routine shower- this time really taking his time washing off the stress, shampooing his hair and humming a tune.

just as he was washing off the bubbles, he heard a light movement outside followed by oreo meowing.

"guess jimin had change of plans?" taehyung thinks.

if jimin is home, that means they'll have to cook. the other never let taehyung skip his meals.
taehyung sighed, brain already calculating on what must be left in the fridge worth to cook something edible.

he wore a black tanktop and pulled up grey sweatpants, toweling his wet hair as he came outside.

"you came bac-" taehyungs voice died in his throat when he met was two unknown people in his apartment instead of jimin.

they were sitting on their bed as if they own the place, the bright hairs contrasting their black attire- taehyungs eyes could pick up their aura that screams nothing but terror.

one of them, a beta by the scent of it had oreo on his lap, contentedly petting the cat, meanwhile the other was examining a frame they had on the table- the one the two omegas took on their outing to a beach a few months back.

"your roomie is cute" the said guy's abnormally cheery voice had taehyung jolting from the initial shock, senses getting alert and muscles freezing as if expecting worse.

the worse only comes with kinds like them.

"hello taehyung. come lets go for a ride" the mint haired one that is petting his cat spoke, voice all even.

the omegas breathing picked up to the slightest, as his brain stormed for a way to escape.

with his leg he sure cant outrun and his gun which he hasn't used in years is buried deep under the clothes, away from jimins eyes.