33. UNWANTED

"you cant bring all that"

caught red hand, taehyung blinks up from where he was in the process of trying to stuff another one of his nesting blankets into the black suitcase, jungkook who was out of shower looking down at him with disapproving eyes.

"they will fit" taehyung reasons petulantly, determinedly as one might say, as he now plunges his elbow on top of the suitcase all the while trying to fasten the zippers, lower lip jutted out and grunting until its closed, then clapping his hands once, triumphantly.

he stands up smug, then saunters into the walk in closet to get changed for their trip to japan.

honestly taehyung was excited; he can get out of mansion, visit a country he always wanted to go- those are some serious plus points, until he realizes who his companion is.

the omega dresses warm in a blue cardigan thats two shades lighter than his hair, puts on a jeans and a small bag filled with necessities including his vitamin tablets.

he had came out to see jungkook dressed in his usual black, a turtle neck this time, along with a cap and a mask.

once he was out, taehyung realised all the suitcases are taken down, but frowned upon seeing his suitcase with nesting supplies abandoned looking so lonely on the floor.

and when the alpha motions for him to hurry out, taehyung begrudgingly lifts the suitcase off the floor, attempting to drag it with him until jungkook stopped him.

"we are not taking junks with us" the alpha stated in a montone, practically wrenching the suitcase out of taehyungs hand, the black object falling to the floor with a thud.

"nuh uh i need it" taehyung nearly wails crouching to grab it, because truth be told nests are precious to omegas, their own coping mechanism. considering the circumstances, he needs that familiarity to keep himself level headed.

"-we're already late" jungkook had ignored all the protests, trying to pull up taehyung by the biceps, but the omega had all but crouched further down, giving grabby hands for his suitcase.

"dont test my patience" the warming growl had taehyung shaking because of the alphas tone,
"dont you know pregnant omegas need to nest? are you stupid?" taehyung punctuates, eyes glaring up.

and he thinks no one can blame him for being angry because from what he knows alphas will fight tooth and nail to protect their omegas nest, while he here got one mutthead who blatantly disrespects his precious nest.

before even jungkooks hand lift fully up, taehyung had flinched back on reflex, hands flying to his tummy as a tactic, hoping as usual that reminding the other of the pups will save him.

the hand indeed didn't hit him as he thought it would, instead it lifted taehyung off the floor by the neck of the cardigan and then subsequently pushed him onto the bed.

taehyung gasped at the vertigo that hit him, still trying to scramble up to sit straight. but before he can, the omega was pushed onto the bed again by his shoulder.

"jungkook d-dont hurt me-- the pups" taehyung whimpered out, trying to curl in on himself, but jungkooks strong weight on top of him left him immobile.

and before taehyung can open his mouth to protest more, jungkooks right thumb was on the plush of his lips, trying to breach in.

the unfocused eyes of the omega pleaded when he perceived the darkness of the alphas irises boring onto him. but jungkook didn't turn back until two of his fingers slipped onto taehyungs mouth, weighing down his tongue, effectively shutting up taehyungs futile protests.