58. FATE

can he really blame it all on cruel fate?
especially when he never believed in fate in the first place?

in his twenties, married, divorced and now a father to two precious pups; was jungkook now really rethinking his whole life?

for starters, he is definitely selfish in the way he always seeked for himself, but jungkook always believed he deserved it since he's the sole person who worked for it.

now look at him.

look at him sacrificing his own necessities to soothe a crying pup,

look at him devising plans to save his ex from his fathers clutches,

look at him sacrificing his company, power and everything he's ever worked for as he ran through seoul streets to save his pregnant omega.

fate, that must be it,
or how else one justify the sight of the ceo jeon jungkook, the fearsome mafia heir trying to figure out baby bottles?

jimin was all hands on the deck to help; but with the omega stressing over his best friend, the reeking distress only seem to bother the pup; so jimin begrudgingly is keeping his distance.

as for hoseok, the alpha swears he sprouted grey hairs just from trying to pick a baby formula from all the varieties in the convenience store and yoongi, well the beta is temporarily handicapped.

so that leaves jungkook alone to figure this out, reading through instructions on the packet as well as an extensive google search.

"sir-- i dont think a little too much is going to do any harm" yoongi hesitantly quips from the couch seeing jungkook who was stubbornly trying to accurately level the scoop of powder.

"--right" jungkook nods, still hesitant, nevertheless adds the scoop to the sterilized bottle.

well the bottle making turned out to be a success and the hungry little mouth was quick to latch onto it, sucking eagerly.
jungkook did breathe out a relieved sigh and surely the throuple exchanged looks at the sight.

then it was back to planning.

when it comes to kim kyungjae, they know him like the back of their hand; afterall they were enemies for so long.
so, now with a few trusted men keeping an eye on the kims, this could work out.

jungkook really wasn't going to beat around the bushes this time, he wanted the kim gone for good.

they waited until darkness fell upon the sky.
it was rather murky today, the moon getting hugged by the dark clouds, lightning striking through along with the rush of rain and the rumble of thunder.

jungkook had just got into his suit then, it expensive and posh as he's used to with a gun strapped onto his waist and hair messy with the fingers that run through it.

hoseok who was the only person accompanying him was also ready similarly and the other skipped out of the door to get the car started.

jungkook however laid back a second, just enough for him to lay a warm kiss on the sleeping pups forehead and then leaving the baby with jimin and yoongi.

the car drive was quiet if not for the sounds of splattering rain and mud.
soon the car trekked through the cities, jungkooks gaze flickering through the array of sights.
the alpha often wondered what taehyung always used to intently watch out through the window.
he understands now, for when his eyes glide upon the changes from the trees traversing to the slums and then the posh building, its rather is entertaining and calm.

the car stops away from their target and they waits,
they waits for kim to leave the mansion, probably after a kiss from his wife. their men was keeping track of the kim mafia leader as his car goes through destinations and reaches right where they want him to be.