31. UNSTABLE

jimin couldn't sleep.

even if it was well into 2 am in the morning, he couldn't get any rest.

he tossed and turned in the humble nest he made with two pillows and some blankets, tried hugging oreo until she got annoyed and trotted away, and stared into the blank corner hoping his brain would get bored and just shutdown.

but none of it turned out to be successful.

so he let out an annoyed sigh and got up, hoping to steal a midnight cookie from one of the cupboards.

hoseok's and yoongi's apartment is like a little cage for him now- a luxurious one at that.
after the initial tantrums that the omega had thrown, including trying to claw at any of them who dares come near him, jimin had somewhat simmered down his anger lately.

it has come with the realization that yoongi and hoseok had saved his life in a way, and that both of them has no ill intentions with keeping the omega in their house.

besides the couples were pretty hospitable; they accommodated him well and were nice even after he was being rude,
and even oreo came to take a liking on the beta, who had literally bought a too elaborate playpen and cat foods for the little thing.

and so turns out he didn't have anything to take out his anger on, and jimin was really annoyed and lonely.

but jimin was used to loneliness from back in the orphanage where he grew up. then he found friends, but taehyung was the only genuine one amongst the sea of them.

now he lost taehyung too; he saw pics from the articles gushing about sightings of the jeon and his husband outside for the first time.

taehyung is in a cage of his own, and jimin here; both all alone.

jimin was nibbling at the end of the cookies to get to the delicious little chocolate chips dotted on it as he chased after his cat hoping to coaz her to cuddle with him again.
but the cheeky little brat had made a run from where she was chewing on a socks, hoseoks by the look of it, and jimin tiptoed after her "pspspsps" on his lips as he climbed the stairs only to find her on one of the window sills by the first floor.

jimin softly picked up the soft black and white fluff ball who cuddled onto his chest, purring as she looked up at him with big doe green eyes.
jimin cooed, leaving a big kiss to her forehead as he turned to decent down to his basement room.

then he had heard it.

repeated thuds from an adjacent room.

but what stopped him on his tracks was when he heard someone repeat his name, albeit quite aggressively.

the omega stood frozen, eyes wide at the master bedroom door, inside from where all the noises are coming.

"you want to fuck jimine, dont you?-" there was hoseoks voice, followed by yoongi's pants and grunts and throaty moans,
it didn't took jimin much time to understand whats happening behind those closed doors.

"want to fuck the omega while i stuff you-"

jimin promptly covers oreo's black ears and dashes down the stairs, depositing the cat on the couch while making a beeline to his basement room like his life depends on it.
and maybe his life does depend on it, because jimin feels hot all over, from the tips of his toes to the ends of his hair.
and up there, for a fleeting second, jimin had thought about barging into that room; that was a scary, dangerous thought.

and now in his room, the omega cant get the voices he had heard out of him, and the thought of hoseok talking dirty
to yoongi like that, it affects him more than he'd like to agree.