76. FUTURE

197 days since the fall of jeon mafia empire, things hasn't changed much in seoul.

the city continued to sing her beauty, people went on with their lives, the dark alleys still see blood and murder, so does han river as corpses sink to its bottom.

having no leader to take over the jeon mafia, wannabes fought for it but no one ever succeeded- so the once flourishing empire now slowly unexisted so did the kim mafia realm.
rumors has that while the kim sons fled away, mrs.kim stayed in seoul as another accessory to a wealthy old man she seduced.

and no one still knows the whereabouts of the jeon heirs or the kims omega son or the truth behind sir. young jeons supposed 'death'.
the speculations varied from sir young jeon murdering his husband and sons to the omega kim having fled the country with the babies after the empire fell.

unbeknownst to everyone, contradicting all assumptions, their sir. young jeon was rather very much alive and above all has his hands full.

"no."

pfft as if a simple no could stop the determined mighty small hands.

"dont-" jungkooks tone warned as the little omega on his hips swayed forward again and the alpha adjusted the baby proper on his arm as his other hand concentrated on pocking the pancake he was cooking.

that fine morning, the ex-mafia leader had woken up with a plan- that is to make taehyung breakfast in bed since it is the omegas first day of internship today.

like every mission the alpha had conjured in his life, today too he had an elaborate plan, that involved unicorn shaped pancakes (the mythical creature jungkook didn't knew about until last week when taehyung was elaborately reading a book on them to the babies) and of course beautiful flowers.

jungkooks plan was fool proof, until the pups decided to rise early today- so now the alpha is multitasking like he never did before.

with every ounce of patience in his being and a few many youtube videos later, jungkook had successfully made a pancake that resembled a unicorn,
but then the omega pup he's holding suddenly found the carrot on the counter very interesting.
as the pup suddenly surged forward, all flailing limbs and giggles, jungkook yelped abandoning the spatula in favor of holding the pup properly.

but then he looked at his work of art of a pancake only to see that the spatula he dropped cut off the unicorns horn, the poor thing now resembling a handicapped donkey.

"jeon haesoo! look what you've done!" jungkook lamented.

the pup of course wasn't amused by that, instead made an annoyed gurgle and made grabby hands for the carrot on the counter.

"oh dont you dare sass on your father!---"

when the pup surged for the carrot again, jungkook cut a long strip of it which the eager little hands caught.

"hm? is that it? did you come with extra sassiness on your little extra toes?" jungkooks tone turned more childish towards the end as the pup huffed grumpy.

as all babies do, the carrot strip went straight to the mouth, experimentally chewing it with the one baby teeth that popped out last week.

little nose scrunched having not liked the vegetable and the baby promptly drooled it out onto his fathers shirt.

"thanks for that" jungkook sighed heavenward and grimaced, then cleaned the mess before leaving the pup with his twin brother on the play pen.

somehow by some miracle or maybe its just jungkooks competitive streak; he managed a decent breakfast,
and that day taehyung had woken up to a shy jungkook holding a tray of warm food for him while his babies squealed on top of the duvet with scrunched up flowers in their hand. how perfect.