34. TRAGIC

that ended up quite tragic.

tragic to yoongi considering the beta is firing at unknown people through his phone; jimin thinks he never seen anyone swear that much in a single breath.

tragic to hoseok, since the alpha has got a death grip on the steering wheel, his knuckles white and veins are prominent in his forearm.

and jimin.

now jimin doesn't know if it is tragic to him.

taking the familiar road back to the apartment from where he had departed hours ago, jimin isnt sad, there is no anguish, but he is angry.

one because he couldn't talk to his best friend, couldn't got to give him a hug and tell him that everything will be alright even if that was a false reassurance,
and secondly because of that one question revolving in his head; does hoseok and yoongi dont care one single bit? were they really that desperate to get rid of him?
and that makes him angry.

and thats exactly why when the car stops and they're back in the apartment and yoongi starts babbling a-
"look jimin- we had no idea they were leaving to japan too--- will book another flight soon-- sorry",
and jimin breaks.

"so thats it?" jimins voice had the other two stilling.

"you two are that desperate to get rid of me?" jimins scent was unpleasant, like a meadow after a hurricane, dull and aching for a chance to bloom again.

"jimin what are you-?" hoseoks brows furrow, confusion evident.

"You jack him off to my name and now you're acting clueless?" the omega nothing but screams, pointing an accusing finger.

hoseoks mouth hangs open like a fish in water and yoongi, the color vanishes off his face only for it to return, bright red.

"i-i can explain" surprisingly, yoongi was the one who found his voice.

"explain how?" jimin narrows, taking a step ahead, and honestly the two higher ranks were intimidated infront of the omega.

"its just-- your scent is so good with us own and-- and we kind of ended up --liking you-" yoongi stammers.

"min yoongi." jimin utters and the betas mouth snaps shut, cheeks still red contrasting against the mint of his hair and pale of his skin.

"kiss me"

as jimin uttered those words, hoseok made a strangled noise from somewhere back and yoongi just stood there looking at jimin as if he just grew two horns.

so the omega took things into his own hands and leaned in, their lips grazing in a feather light kiss before yoongi gained back his senses and deepened the kiss.

once they pulled apart, flushed and still in a state of disbelief, jimin coyly threw a side glance at hoseok.
"do i need to send you an invitation for you to come and kiss me, alpha?" with voice still borderline anger,

but when hoseoks fingers were in his orange roots and growl resonating against jimins lips, yoongis hands at the dip of his hips and mint strands tickling his neck, jimin felt belonged,
jimin felt home.

□□□

maybe it was the weather or maybe its the early morning fog, taehyung felt even his teeth start to clatter as they stepped out of the airplane into the japan air.

he pulled at the cardigan ends, enveloping it on his hands onto which he blew hot air from his mouth as jungkooks hand directed him through the not too busy airport, outside to where sleek black cars are parked.