30. NIGHTMARES

"dreams can come true,

but nightmares are dreams too"

taehyung had read it somewhere years ago.

that quote could probably describe the course of his entire life, with a slight addition that taehyungs nightmares just never end within his sleep.

"who did you kill?"

even if the omega was just surfacing from the nightmare to reality, he could clearly hear jungkooks morning voice somewhere close to his ear.

who did u kill? - taehyung doesn't know his name. it never mattered.

"-he killed my eomma."

it was more like a murmur from his lips as he shuffled in the bed, burrowing himself further into the warmth of the nest.

there was a hum, it reverberating against the skin of his neck where jungkooks face finds abode every morning these days.

nowadays the alpha doesn't even bother to hide it, instead only curls around the omega futher; almost greedily scenting him in the morning to leave a musk of his own along with taehyungs sweetness.

"was he the only one?"
the questions continued.

"hmm..." taehyungs agreeing hum was irritated as he tried to wiggle away from the alpha, but one tattooed hand only pinned him down then feeling up the curve of his waist down to the light swell of his bump.

"how did you kill him?" there was the third question.

taehyung didn't want to think more about that process- honestly it was rather uneventful. nevertheless it still haunted him the same till this minute.

"i was around sixteen. one night appa called for me--" as he walked down the memory lane, he slowly slumped into the alphas hold.

his eyes were still closed as he continued, " he had already caught him, a hitman... said it was my right to take the revenge-"

he doesn't even remember that persons face, was too freaked out and hyperventilating as his dad threw the gun at him- threatening, manipulating, screamed at him until taehyung took the gun in his shaking hands.

his father never was a man of mercy and he had hunted down that hitman for years until he caught him.
was it because kyungjae loved his mother? no.
instead revenge because the hitman had destroyed one of his 'property'.

and maybe taehyung didn't feel that much of a gulit back then, because that person had took away the one good person he had in his life.
his mom had deserved to live more.

"i had just shot him in the head." taehyung stopped it there.

the omega himself wondered why he was sharing all this with jungkook, tangled in bed in a lazy morning, sharing their murder stories as if they are sweet nothings whispered by lovers.

but maybe it is because he know it wont phase the other; that jungkook who must have killed more people than he can count, so the alpha cant judge him.

nevertheless he tried to roll away from jungkook, legs kicking upto untangle himself from the mess of a nest, just because cuddling jungkook feels more like hugging a bomb about to explode any moment.