Departure From Valinor

"May Ulmo bless us with calm seas," I said watching as elves walked gracefully into the boats. They were all clad in Golden armor with weapons that were so much in value that there was more wealth in them than all of Gondor. I stood at the end of the leading boat ready to push us off and into the water. Legolas took my hand.
"Together?" He asked. 
"Together," I said. Legolas scanned the ships around us which were now full of elves.
"They're ready," He said quietly. I took a deep breath in and blew it out slowly taking in the beauty of Valinor. The mountains and the rivers, the stone white buildings, and the smell of the sweet, fresh air.  I used the powers of the winds to push us gently of the beach and we glided through the water. 60 other golden ships did the same all of them identical. Galadriel and my mother along with a few other high elves chose to stay to try and ward off any of Melkor's forces. Celebrian was hesitant to let me go again but I assured her I would be alright. At least I hoped so.  I had luck on my side with my gifts. They weren't enough to hurt Sauron but they may be enough to defend others. The twisted the black ring on my finger. It was often forgotten and its power seemed weaker in Valinor. I wore it as a symbol, that and the horrible scar under my chin. I remembered the feeling of the blade digging into my skin killing me slowly, slowly, ready to take the life out of me. I turned toward my elven warriors.
"We never believed that we would have to return. But here we are. Our mission is to ally with the opposing forces of Melkor. He is not like the enemy we have faced before. Yet even now the tides have changed, the Valar can intercept. We will hurt and we will suffer but no pain will be for a greater cause! TO WAR!" I yelled. Nobody gave much response and Legolas gave me a sympathetic look. "Orc's get more excited," I assured him and he gave me a grim smile. 

I sat dangerously close to the edge of the ship laughing everytime it rocked and nearly tipped me off. As soldiers it was not in the right for anyone to say anything but I wished they would. It would make the whole thing seem more real. Eventually, I got sick of it and sat still listening to the gentle slosh of the water. Legolas sat beside me but didn't say anything.
"Your awfully quiet," I told him.
"Hmm, am I?"
"What's going on?" I asked quietly.
"I don't want to go back."  He told me.
"What! Why! It will be like old times. Kicking butt in Middle Earth! Except for this time I don't have an evil father to lie to." 
"What about Aragorn! And Gimli and Eomer and Eowyn and Faramir and the hobbits!" 
"Oh," I felt suddenly guilty.
"It's not going to be like old times! Melkor is ruthless and powerful. There is no force that can contain him forever!" Legolas said.
"The Valar can!" I told him.
"Where were they last time!"
"They couldn't intercede. You know that."
"By what laws!" He practically shouted.
"Fine then! So you're saying we all going to die and there was no point in even coming! You're just like your father!" Immediately I regretted my words and bit my tongue.
"YOU!" Legolas snarled. "YOU WOULD SAY THAT! IS  THAT WHAT YOU SEE ME AS! YOU ARE A HEARTLESS-
"-JUST SHUT UP!" I screamed. 
"I guess that's us done!" He declared. 
"Fine by me!" I shot back.
"Do you still want to be called Ebony, captain?" He asked nastily. My mind shut down as rage took a hold of me. I lunged at him pinning him down. I grabbed my knife and put it to his throat. I then unbuttoned my tunic to reveal my scar.
"You see this? This really hurt me and you know it. I want you to have the same one." Legolas struggled underneath me spitting in my face and trying to wriggle his hands free. It suddenly hit me what I was doing and I froze in shock. Legolas was free in seconds and shoved me hard to the ground. 
"I thought I loved you." He said.
"So did I." I replied. He said nothing and walked to the back on the ship sitting moodily but not making eye contact with me. 
"Fascinating!" Said an elf with brown hair and grey eyes like Arwen. "I always knew you as a less dramatic person in Rivendell and where ever else our paths have crossed." He said casually. 
"You Elladan." I realized suddenly. "Elronds son and Arwen's sister." A flicker of grief touched on Elladan's face.
"Yes. That is me." He said sadly. "And Arwen is not our only sister." He said nodding in my direction. 
"You have a brother," I said straining to remember things that Arwen had told me. "Elrohir."
"Hmm." Said another elf sitting nearby. "What did you say. Oh, Hello Elinor. Interesting fight. Wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of you!" He said grinning. I blushed. I felt guilty that I hadn't bothered to meet my brothers before. I was too wrapped up in my mother and Legolas to even notice. They didn't seem to mind though as they invited me to sit with them on the wooden benches. We talked softly until another elf tapped me on the shoulder and pointed to the front of the boat. There in the setting sun was dry land. Gray Havens.