The Battle Part Two

Hey Ya! I finally finished this chapter! Also, I found the best song to set up Elinor's vibe in this book. Drown by AViVA

Their Elephants cut through the orcs like butter and the battlefields became even again. The sounds of orc and Haradrim orcs filled the air but with more orcs dying on the plains, they began to flee into the city, inching the way to the top where Elladen, Elrohir, and Eldarion were leading the final defense. I flew over the battlefield and into the city standing in the middle of the road where the orcs began to approach. With my sword in hand, I began using every power that I knew I had. I realized I could use the vines growing on the walls to strangle them and that fire could be summoned from heat. The orcs began to fault in the waves as I stood alone against them wondering where everybody was. They must have retreated before they even knew I was coming. I knew I couldn't hold them forever but a whimsical fantasy I could draw them out of the city and into the hands of the Haradrim seemed too sweet. I noticed the orcs would charge ahead and the dark walkers hung behind hissing through their black teeth. Then abruptly, the ground rumbled around me and Morgoth's smoke-like form was slashing at my head from above. Before I could get a could swing back he tore away into the air. I flew after him abandoning the stream of Orcs running up the street. I shot a beam of white light at Morgoth but before it could even hit he disappeared again. In a split second, I realized where he was and ducked as took a swing at my head from behind. This time I could get one counterattack in before he was gone again. I realized what he was doing. He knew I was stronger and was playing a game of cat and mouse. The mouse had to be smarter and more agile than the cat but time was running out. I would be known used to have victory in a dead city. I spun around in the air trying to find him. Finally, I spotted him near my father's body but when he saw me he was gone again. A mixture of frustration and fear enveloped me. I flew around searching desperately when a fleet of ships began sailing up the river. My first thought was a relief but as I looked closer I realized the sails of the ship bore the mark of Morgoth. A black crown is held by red hands. They were not coming to our aid. The Corsairs of Umbar began to pile out of their dozens of boats. I watched in horror when they began to unload 6 ballisters. In a matter of seconds, they had killed two Oliphaunts and began to outnumber them. I needed Morgoth to come to me. I couldn't chase him it was only wasting time. Biting my tongue I rose into the air. I dropped all my weapons as I rose and held my arms in surrender. 
"Melkor!"I yelled, my voice like thunder. Not a second after I had said did an invisible force flew at my gut making me double over in pain. I began to plummet towards the earth fighting gravity as it sucked me down but the power dragged me down. I hit the ground with a hard thud and dust clouded the air. I stood up disorientated. There before Melkor stood, in both hands blue flame encircled them. With my spinning head, I searched for the sword I had dropped not daring to keep my eyes away from my foe. He approached masking all the fear he might have felt. And fumbled on the handle of my sword. His presence had the same terrifying effect that it always had and despite the Valar's efforts pulsing through me, I was scared. I didn't want to die especially if that meant saving the rest of my people. I leaped up and gripped my sword just as my hand released my knife. As Melkor turned to flee the knife made contact with his hip. He let out a roar of pain and tried to leave again but I was quick. I swung my sword to his neck sending a gust of wind at his exposed knife wound making him cover it with his hands. My sword made contact with his neck slicing deep enough to decapitate a normal man and further Morgoth. He roared in pain and swung his arms around in pain. I scampered away but not fast enough as I was pushed flat on my stomach. I hit the ground with a grunt and I immediately felt eh effects of being winded. I got up as fast as I could but Morgoth had recovered enough to attack again. He stabbed at the ground with a roar and I rolled out of the way narrowly avoiding being impaled. Within a split second, I had clambered up and was ready to fight. I tried wind, vines any gifts that I could but what I realized was that they were no good on their own. I needed them to work together. 
"Please. Let me." I whispered to the Valar "I can. And I will." And with that out of my chest in chalky white ghosted figures burst thirteen warriors with my face. Morgoth took a step back with fear and I took one forward. As I did the warriors mimicked my exact behavior. 
"End this," I told them raising my hands. They did the same. Air, water, arrows, vines, poisonous tears, and precious metals began to fly. With each time something pierced his skin he howled and screamed. Around us, orcs and men alike were stopping to watch. Morgoth began to kneel folding his body over. Chains began to form around his body twisting around his torso and legs. Hr roared trying to fight them off but 13 figures persisted. And then without anybody to follow they walked around him and how they came off my body, they did to him. Disappearing in his body like the wind. And then, and then he was gone.