The Battle Part 3.

Melkor may be gone but Elinor's still losing the war. I completely forgot this book existed and was doing my yearly check of Wattpad and found a recent comment asking me to update. Naturally I has to oblige.
Stay cool my bros
-Roozle

I stood there with my boots glued to the ground. The figures had taken Morgoth with them and where, I frankly had no clue. I turned and feeling hollow. We were defeated and victorious. With my sword in my hand and three deep breaths later I leapt up and tried to fly to the top of the city where I could use my powers to hopefully work my way to clearing the city and try to protect whoever was left up there. I jumped and waited for the wind to catch me, with the power of the jump I just went up, like I always could. But tried to fly and I couldn't I caught myself on my knees clumsily. My powers were gone with the Valar. I didn't feel sad, just disappointed that now, I was just as useless as the rest of them. The Haradrim were now a dwindling circle surrounded by orcs and men. The city was filled with smoke and the smell of burning flesh. I wandered glumy around. I felt stupid and useless. I had no one to run to, no one I could reach and help, no one to die for. Again I wanted was Legolas. I let my sword slip out my hands. And then, on the horizon was a horn.
"That is no orc horn." I found myself saying. I looked over to where it was coming. On the hill was an entire mounted army, I couldn't see there banners through the darkness but my heart sunk.M More of Morgoths forces was arriving. The cavalry began to charge and even from across the feild I could hear the thunder of hooves and yelling men. There was something unusual about there horses though. They seemed to be Rohhirim. Rohan. Was it them? They had survived? I ran closer to get a better look. Leading the group was a tall muscular elf. Poldo. Two great armies working together collided with Melkors forces. Like they had all those years ago Rohan was the true friend of the battle feild. I picked up my sword again and ran to join them. Dark Walker, Orc, Corsairs of Umber. They met my sword the same. We were winning. We were winning. The high coursed through my veins. I was free from this turmoil, this never ending pain this effort I had sacrificed everything for.

At the head of the army, was not Legolas but Poldo, riding with both hands grasping his steel cutting through the orcs and leaving behind him a trail of bloody bodies. My brother or sister would bring the dawn. But it was not true. I did not ponder it further when I saw him. Blond hair flying behind him, swift and elegant and perfect in every way. When he found me he galloped up to me and dismounted within seconds. He scooped me up in his arms and my all my pain melted away to the steady sound of his breathing. Victory was ours.