Out of the Frying Pan, Into the Fire

I'm back bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My laptop is in full swing just in time for the school holidays and more importantly, the battle long-awaited between Elinor and Morgoth! Notice I took some inspiration from the hobbit for this chapter title. Love Ya!

My body had been thrown out for crows and I found myself lying on the bridge of Minas Morgul. I was wearing the same outfit that Vaire had given me and as I lay still I examined it. A white dress covered in pretty laces and a golden breastplate. Despite the strange style, it was beautiful in its right. I tried to clear my head and process what had just happened. After a long while of just lying there my brain suddenly kicked into gear and I got up brushing the dirt off my new dress. The powers of the Valar seeped through my veins and I felt more powerful and confident than ever. I marched to the gates and with a single move smashed them open. Pieces of metal and bent black steel fell around me but they never touched me. I walked into the stone courtyard and straight to where I could hear Elrohir's screams.
"Squeal!" Said an orc. "No one going to help you now!" As I hesitated outside the door. I could hear no signs of Morgoth or my father. I knocked down the door and in an instant, without even touching him, the orcs in the room fell down dead.
"Elinor?" Elrohir said. I gasped when I saw him. He was chained to the wall and across his worn body, long deep cuts had festered. I undid the chains and hugged him.
"You died." He muttered.
"I'm back," I replied.
"Let's get the others and go," I said. Elrohir tried to follow but his body was broken. I used the winds to pick him and did little to fight the sensation.
We walked into the cells and when Elladen saw us he began doing a strange dance of rejoicing and fear. I looked at Arwen who was looking at me with wonder. Without a word I broke the bars and let them fall to me. Like Elladen they were both wounded and underfed and tired and sore so I let the winds carry them. I took them out of the cell room, out of the room where they had been tortured, and into the courtyard. Sauron stood there, sword in hand and fuming.
"I've come for family. It would be wise if you stepped away at let us pass." I told him without even drawing my sword. My confidence made Sauron weary but nevertheless, he ran at me. I sent a powerful force of air at him that picked him up and swept him off his feet landing in a building that cracked and crumbled. He fell back down to the ground and began to get up gingerly. Before he completely regained balance however I sent him hurtling back into the wall. This time it broke and pieces of stone began to rain down on him. I marched the three of us out of the gates sending another shock wave making the entire city crumble and fall. I then walked over to where the others were and held each of their arms. In a blink of an eye, we were standing near Arwens statue at Minas Tirith right on top of Eldarion.
"Mother!" He said in shock, then he looked at me and fainted.

Using my new abilities to heal, I used a combination of athelas and magic to mend their broken bones and clean Arwen, Elladen and Elrohir's wounds. When Eldarion woke up he found me and demanded to know what had happened. I gave him a brief description of what went on leaving out the full extent of my powers. Men were dangerous when such things were in their grasp. There was a small private meal in celebration of our return but I found no comfort in the food. My brothers and sister ate hungrily enjoying the taste of food that they craved for so long. I noticed none of them ate any bread despite the offers. I gave Elladen and Elrohir my room and Arwen took her own to finally sleep in peace. I sat with Eldarion to discuss the war. Had it only been a few hours ago I begged the Valar for power? That meant we had 1 day in preparation for war.
"They're going to try and kill me." Eldarion said.
"They're going to try and kill everyone," I said harshly as we sat on the balcony. "In the last war they took Osgiliath first but Morgoth will be anxious to bring down the city. If Sauron has told him of my power then he would be preparing the most terrible army to destroy all men."
"No, Elinor. He told me." Eldarion said nervously
"Who told you?" I demanded.
"H-H... HIM" He spluttered. "He came to me in a dream. He said that whatever happened, Gondor would never see a king return to the throne." He said nervously. I nodded smiling.
"He's frightened. He will throw whatever he can at you to deter your forces." I told him assuredly
"But Elinor, if I die, I have no heirs." He said. I bit my lip.
"You need to marry then," I said finally.
"Will you?" He asked hopefully.
"Marry you?" I asked stunned.
"Yes! It doesn't matter who I marry if they die." He had a point but I shook my head.
"I will not marry," I told him sternly.
"You've done it before." He insisted. "It would be a political alliance only. Look, you swore yourself to me. Please?"
"I said NO!" I yelled angrily. "Marry some commoner girl, I don't care but don't ask me." He looked defeated.
"Can I just ask one thing?" He said.
"Fine."
"Why didn't you say yes?" I gave him an irritated look. "Tell me." He insisted.
"If I marry you, I will be the queen of Gondor."
"You don't want power?" He said
"I don't want more power. I want to be with Legolas, but I can't. I want there to be peace, but there isn't, I don't want to be Sauron's Daughter. I don't want the future kings of Gondor relying on me marrying you"
"So you admit it! You are the only person who can help me."
"I've got a higher chance," I admitted. "At the end of this Morgoth and I will either live or die."
"Understand Elinor, If you die, I die. If we both live, then I can marry somebody else. If you live and I die then the crown would fall to you and you can exit this world with peace, and order. Isn't that what you want."
"Yes," I said stiffly.
"Then marry me."
"Okay," I said hoarsely.