Protector of Middle Earth

Ugh. This chapter is dry as stale bread. Sorry I didn't update earlier. This time I have very justified reasons.
1)My laptop charger broke and I haven't been able to get a replacement
2) I have Coronavirus! (yAy) (I'm sick but okay)
3) I've been busy

Stay Safe
~Roozle

"Ebony of the Dark Tower, you come here with a request," Manwe spoke. I winced at the use of my full name but nodded.
"Yes, my lord."
"You wish for the power to free your family and protect men." I opened my mouth to protest but it was true. I did wish for the power to do that.
"That is right my lord." I agreed. |
"You know that we hold our power in responsibilities. You have often acted reckless and impulsive, driven by revenge." He continued.
"Driven by revenge but also loyalty," I told him. Manwe nodded expecting me to elaborate. " It no secret that I served Sauron, my father, for a long time in the last war. But when the time came for me to discover who I was and who I wanted to become I found myself protecting and protected by people I was always told to hate. I learned many things on my journey but loyalty became who I was. I was loyal to my friends, to my allies, to the people who laid down their lives for the defeat of Sauron. I come here asking this power not to rule middle earth, but to free it from the chains that Melkor is holding on it." I addressed them.  "I am loyal to those who do not serve the shadow or the chaos," I added confidently. There was silence so strong my ears began to ring. Finally, Nienna, the Valier of Sorrow, mercy, and pity. (Gandalfs mentor) spoke up in a voice that seemed weak in its softness but hard in it's coldness addressed the Valar.
"Elinor had proved her worth. I give her my tears."  Varda spoke up also,
"I agree. The stars will guide you, Elinor."
"I give you the power to recreate the chains that once held the darkness in check," Aule added.
"The seas are with you." Ulmo added. Vana spoke up.
"Elinor will not have grace." She said coldly.
"Nor dance." Nessa added
"May your arrow be true, but I will not give you what you seek." Orome agreed and I tried not to look disheartened.
"Elinor has many skills she deserves the power of the loom." Vaire nodded to my cause.
"The beauty of the earth is failing. Morgoth will do whatever he must to destroy us. You have the power of the earth with you, Elinor." She said smiling.
"I bless her with strength of arms." Tulkar added
"Elinor, the votes are going your way. As a ruler, you do what is best for your people, you would understand. I know you would not ask this of us if you did not feel that this was important for the protection of Middle Earth and Valinor. The winds have already blessed you but they will join you with enough force to over throw the chaos for good." Manwe said approvingly.
"I am behind you, Elinor." Este said. "You have my healing powers with you."
"Many have died in your pursuit of justice. They have died honourably. The dead is with you." Namo spoke.

There was one last Valar left and everyone looked at him expectantly.
"I see your dreams, your passions, your desires, your nightmares and fears. All of them are worthy of such power." Irmo said.
"Thankyou." I told him. "Thankyou"
"Nessa, Varna, Orome, Elinor will gain a portion of our power. She will however be weaker without your contribution." Said Irmo
"I agree then." Orome said stiffly. And Nessa and Varna nodded grudginly.
"If you betray us then I will fall knowing it was the insolence of Irmo." Nessa said coldly.  Manwe didn't acknowledge the remark but stared at me.
"Come here Elinor." I nodded and obeyed walking to where he sat. "If this fails you will die with no soul." He said. "Are you willing to take that risk?"
"Yes." I said stiffly
"Hold out your hand." I showed him my left palm and with his hand he flicked a gust of wind at my palm. Instead of hitting it and dispersing however it rushed through the blood in my palm. I breathed deeply and calmed myself. Manwe nodded. I went over to Ulmo who did the same with  a ball of water. Aule gave me a ball of fire and I began to feel dizzy as the heat mixed with the water and air. I regained a normal feeling and moved on to Orome who paused before giving me a ball of Rainbow. Namo gave me a shadow and I felt suddenly weak in the knees. I gritted my teeth and forced myself up right feeling better for it. Irmo simply touched my hand and Tulkas made my limbs feel as if they burning.
I winced and realised I had finsihed the lords. Varda made my hand tingle as if the stars were tiny pinpricks in my hand. Yavanna grew a tiny tree out of hand before it melted in the my hand and before I moved on she gave me a smile and a nod.
Nienna took tears from eyes and layed them into hand closing her fingers into them, they dissapeared. She gave a sad smile before letting me move to Este. I held my hand out to but she shook her head placing a soft finger to the scar on my neck. When she took it away I felt it the soft skin there. It was erased forever. "Thankyou."I said to her but I didn't feel grateful. I pushed the thought away and went to Vaire. Like Este she did not require my hand but removed the white dress I was wearing with a flick of hand. Underneath was the most beautiful set of clothes complete with my belt, laiden with my sword and knives. I touched it with and awe and Vaire smiled.  I was still feeling light headed and slightly delirious but I was happy. Vana and Nessa were last. Vana touched my cheek and I felt suddenly lighter and my silvery hair laid perfectly around my shouulders. Nessa did the same on the other cheek and and began to fell light like air. Then shock hit me. I fell voilently to the floor and began shaking. I couldn't control the jagged movements that I was doing. I felt the sudden urge to give up but I kept fighting it.
Fight It! Fight It!  I thought. But I felt like I was loosing a battle and slipping away. Fight It I thought again. Then it stopped. I found myself rising off the ground facing up as if I was lying on some invisible force. I tried to sit up and after a few attepmts I could.
"Hail Elinor, protecter of Middle Earth." Manwe spoke and before I could even process anything I was lying on the stone bridge of Minas Morgul.