Family Feud

Sorry for not updating. I've been exhausted! On with the story.

For the next day, I wandered around Minas Tirith. I finally found what I was looking for, however. In the king's garden, I found her. Arwen. She was standing still holding a flower her faced carved delicately in a smile as she looked out into the distance. I brushed her cheek and wished it was warm and soft. I wanted her here. Maybe she was alive. Maybe she was held captive with Elrohir and Elladen. 
"My mother talked about you often." Said Eldarion behind me. "She told me all about you."
"Did she now?" I said smiling. 
"She always told me stories about the Fellowship. I liked you the most." He looked a bit sheepish.
"Where is she buried?" I asked. 
"Nobody knows." Eldarion said sadly. "After my father died she began to...." He frowned, trying to think of the word. 
"Fade?" I suggested.
"Yes, Fade. She didn't eat. She barely slept. We all expected her not to wake up one morning, despite our best efforts to wake her up. One day I found her standing out outside gazing into the distance. She did not move for hours, the next day she was gone."
"Gone?" I said curiously.
"She went to bed and never came out. She wasn't in Gondor, she just, disappeared."
Something suddenly clicked inside my brain. The prophecy, the mind control, Khamul words.
"She's ALIVE!" I realised. 
"No, she died years ago." Said Eldarion with a shake of his head. 
"Give me seven days and I'll find her and brothers." I said surprised at my own assurity. 
"No. You've sworn yourself to me. I will not let you go."
"Your mother would of told you I rarely did what I was told." I said.
"Five days." He said sighing. On the seventh, there is no moon. Best time for an attack."
"Very well," I said. "Five days." I turned and ran.
"Including today!" He yelled at my back but secretly, I didn't care how long it took. I wanted my siblings back.

I had the black steel melted down into a sword and strapped eight knives around my body including hiding one in my boot. I filled my quiver with both silver arrows and black ones from the leftovers. I got a new cloack and fastened it with a new brooch. On it was a tree of Gondor towering over a rearing Rohirrim horse next to the Evenstar. I took enough bread to last four days even if it moldy after that. I didn't saddle Tao who was delighted to be out on the open road again and set of at high speeds. We neared the ruins of Minas Morgul at a trot. After the war of the ring, Aragorn had had it completely destroyed but it seemed that it was not abandoned. There was an eerie glow coming from it my ring suddenly began tingling. I dismounted Tao and we hid in the rocks Frodo and Sam had used 60 years ago. I could see no sentries or any signs of life but I had no doubts whatever was in there was powerful. I began to wonder if Arwen, Elrohir and Elladen were there. A wave of doubt surged in my stomach. They might be dead after all. Maybe it was just a trap. I undid Tao's bridle and threw it away. 
"Come with me or go." I told him. He gave a cautious snort but didn't leave. "Come on then," I said running out onto the rode and crossing it quickly. We ran under the bridge and my boot's filled with foul-smelling liquids. Tao snorted nervously but looked at me with trust. I sloshed over to the other side and peeped out underneath. Other than the gates, there seemed like there was no way in. I waited for a few minutes trying to think about how I could get there. I took out my bow and a silver-tipped arrow. I fired the gates hoping the eerie silence would make it sound louder then it was. I was right and a great clang erupted from the metal. Minas Morgul suddenly whirred into life. A harsh orc voice rang out and the sound of bustling feet leaked out of the walls. 
9 figures walked to the top of the wall and looked down. I hid down low daring not to look. There was silence again and I thought they had gone. I peeked out to see them staring straight at me. I didn't dare shrivel up in fear and I walked out confidently staring at them. They were standing in an even line still as statues. Four on each side of their leader. Their leader, Sauron. He looked at me with steely black eyes, in the middle of a pale face. His hair was coal black and he was dressed in black amour. He looked just as I used to once.
"Morgoth must be merciful to allow his thrice failed servant to follow at his heels again," I yelled. His face remained expressionless as he said,
"Manwe most of been foolish to send you back." He replied. "You killed my most loyal follower." 
"You enslaved my mother. You killed my friends. You have my sister and brothers." Sauron laughed. 
"You know they're not dead."
"Yes," I replied icily.
"Then you would know that they can change the course of the war. For better," He gestured to the other Nazgul standing around him. "Or for worse." He pointed to me.
"You know they are loyal to me," I replied. 
"Loyal to you? Know one is Loyal to you. You betrayed your friends!"
"You know that's not true," I said angrily.
"They don't" He replied softly. In a split second, I had my black arrow trained on the closet Nazgul to Sauron.
"Ebony, you may not see them but I have over a hundred arrows pointing at you ready on my signal," Sauron told me. 
"That's a risk I'm willing to take," I said as I released the arrow and sent a shock wave out to disable any arrows at me. They clattered around me in a half-circle and Saurons eyes widened as the Nazgul I shot fell down onto the road below. 
"It is clear you forgot I am your daughter," I said calmly reloading my bow. Sauron went rigid. 
"It is a dangerous game you a playing Ebony. But only dangerous players play those games." He said as he left the edge on the wall. His Nazgul followed just as I was able to hit the last one. Sauron roared in rage as Minas Morgul erupted in chanting. 
"fighav. Deaavh. Vicavorausan for avhe maukavas" (fight, death, victory for our master.) The gates creaked open and Sauron walked out sword in hand. 
"You fight for your friend's freedom. You lose. You die."