The Interrogation.

Here's my weekend update! On a Thursday. I know. A bit late but expect an update on the coming weekend. ;) ~Roozle

The cell's floor was cold and hard so I didn't try and sleep. I leaned against the bars of the cage and watched my siblings. Arwen would sit still with her eyes shut, without a single movement for hours. Elrohir would sit too but he was jumpy and on edge. Elladen paced the walls of the cage occasionally sitting down then pace again. After a few hours an orc walked inside holding four pieces of bread. He gave one to each of us then stood in the middle holding the last one.
"Who wants this?" The others kept a hard face so I did the same.
"The person who gets it avoids interrogation." He added. No one said anything.
"Fine!" He said with a cackle and dropped the bread on the ground out of anyone's reach. As soon as he was gone Elladen groaned.
"Arwen. You needed to take that." Arwen said nothing.
"Arwen, Promise me next time like that happens, you'll take it." Arwen nodded while eating the bread with neat bites. There was silence as everyone ate.
"We need to get out of here." I said.
"How?" Elladen said frustrated. "There is no way to."
"There has to be." I persisted. As I said it the door swung open and 6 orcs and a nazgul walked in. Hate and Fear filled me as they opened Arwens cell grabbbing her and dragging her out. Arwen looked sad as the door shut behind her and excited hoots of orcs outside made my inside squirm. I look over at Elladen and Elrohir who looked just as pained. A scream of pain peirced the air followed my another. I had never felt so helpless in my life so I stood there with my hands over my ears as the noise slipped through the gaps in my fingers and filled my head with dread.

Finally , it stopped. I wave of relief overcame me and I waited anxiously to see her. She entered bound my the same invisible hands as I came in with as was thrown into her cell landing hard on her back. Mortifyingly the hands grabbed me and pulled me away. I was walked up the stairs and into the room I went through when I got here. Fear took hold of me when I saw a large blue but hot branding iron sitting in the fire. I was knelt down but forced to look at Sauron staring back at me.
"You want your freedom?"
"No," I replied. "I want Arwen, Elrohir and Elladen Udomiel's freedom."
"You know that's not possible." He said with a smirk. "I am offering you YOUR freedom. You mean nothing to us now."
"I will stay." I said bravely.
"In that case you must have a sign of our hospitality." Sauron grabbed my arm and pulled the sleeve back. Before I shut my eyes I saw the brander coming nearer, and nearer. With my eyes shut I could feel the heat of the iron hovering againts the inside of my forearm. I bit my tounge in preparation for the worst but suddenly the heat moved and was intensifying at my face. My eyes shot open as I ducked despite the cold dark hands holding me. and the brander was thrust straight at the invisible figure. Suddenly, the whole air burst into red flames and even though I was immune to fire I found myself hugging the stone ground. When it had passed I sat up and looked around. All the orcs in the room were smoking heaps lying on the ground but too figures stood standing. Sauron and Morgoth. The fire seemed to have burned away the shadowy peice of him and there stood a creature with horns and skin alight with flames. He resembled a Balrog but he stood tall on two feet. He was taller then Sauron and a firey hand began to reach. I began to quiver in fear and took a step back. I picked up the blue iron and gripped the end like a sword.
"No girl." Morgoth hissed. I dropped it and it clattered on the ground noisily. Morgoth walked forward and I became paralysed in fear. He grabbed my neck and lifted me up. He spoke coldy.
"To the Valar. Watch your precious captain die."