Chapter 1

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Giselle wake up from her sleep when she hear aloud noise. She groan and look at the clock. It's 8 in the morning. Too early to wake up since it's weekend. She get up and walk out of her room.

Aloud voice was clear and it annoyed Giselle. She walk to living room where the voice came from. She see her little sister scream and jump in excitement.

"Winter,could you please be quiet ? You are so loud" say Giselle. Winter look at her with a smile on her face and continue to scream and jump again. Giselle just shake her head and walk to kitchen leaving Winter alone at living room.

Giselle see her other sister preparing for their breakfast. She take a seat and sit on it while watch her other sister cooking.

"Karina,why Winter keep screaming and jumping around like a little kid ?" say Giselle with little bit annoyed at how loud Winter is. Karina just chuckle. She look at Winter who still at living room before look at Giselle. "You don't know Giselle ?" Karina ask.

Giselle look so confuse. She frown her eyebrown thinking of something. Yet she can't think anything. She has no idea about anything. "No, I don't know" answer Giselle.

Karina is laughing. It make Giselle more confuse. She try to remember but nothing in her mind. "Gosh, Giselle it was your plan. How could you forget ?" say Karina still laughing.

"What ? Just tell me already. I don't remember anything." Giselle pout and cross her arm on her chest. Karina smile and look at Giselle who still pouting. "We are going for holidays. Are you remember now ?

Giselle gasp and stand up from her seat. Karina look at her in confusion. There a smile on her face and Karina guess that her sister finally remember about the holiday. "Oh my, how could i forget ? You right Karina. I'm the one who suggest about holiday and yet i'm the one who forget." Giselle hit her head. Karina chuckle and continue making their breakfast.

Meanwhile inside the bedroom, Ningning is sitting on her bed while laptop on her lap. She browsing about the place they want to visit. Ningning is so busy that she didn't hear Winter loud voice at living room. She keep browsing and browsing untill she hear a knock on the door.

"Come in." Ningning eyes still focus on the screen. The door swing open and releave her older sister. She walk toward her and seat on the bed. "Breakfast ready." say Giselle.

Ningning didn't answer her. Her hand is busy typing on the keyboard. Giselle tap on her shoulder untill Ningning turn her head to look at her. "What it is, Giselle?" Now Ningning eyes on her older sister.

Giselle look at the screen before answering Ningning question. "I say breakfast ready. Come, i bet you must be hungry." say Giselle. Ningning nod her head before focus back on the screen.

"What are you doing ?" ask Giselle. This time she was curious with her younger sister doing. Nintgning look at her sister. She turn the laptop to Giselle and show her the website she been looking for awhile. "This. Look at this. Don't you think this is a good place to go for holiday ?"

Giselle look at the website and agree with her younger sister. The place is so nice. There alot of place for them to go. It is a perfect place for holiday and shopping.

"Where are they ?" Karina walk out of the kitchen and look up the stairs. winter on other side eating her breakfast. Breakfast for today is waffle and toast. When Karina about to go upstair, she see Giselle and Ningning talking while laughing. They see Karina looking at them in front of the kitchen.

Giselle and Ningning apologize to Karina and walk inside the kitchen. Karina shake her head and join them. Giselle and Ningning see Winter eating her breakfast peacefully. No wonder Giselle didn't hear any noise. Ningning take a seat next to Winter and Giselle seat next to Karina.

"What taking you so long ? Is Ning still sleeping ?" ask Karina. "No she not sleeping. Ning is busy browsing on her laptop that she didn't notice that i sit next to her." answer Giselle. "Sorry." say Ningning who keep her head down.

"Browsing ? About what ?" ask Winter with her mouth full of food. "Don't talk with your mouth of food." say Karina who hit Winter hand. Winter stick out her tongue and continue eating her food. Giselle shake her head and eat her food.

"About place we want to go for holiday. I found alot of good place for us to go. You guys will like it." say Ningning with excitement. Winter look excited after hear what Ningning say. "I agree with Ning. I think we should go to that place." add Giselle. "Well, we look at it after we finish our breakfast." say Karina.

After they finish their breakfast, they all sitting at the living room. Ningning take out her laptop from her room and show it to her siblings about the website she been looking with Giselle. They all agree with her. Once again, Winter screaming for excitement. Ningning also joining her too. Karina couldn't help but smile at her younger sisters behavior. Giselle shake her head. "They never change right ?" say Karina with a smile on her face. "Yeah. They always excited about everything." say Giselle. There a smile on her face.

"Well i guess we need to start prepare for our holiday" say Karina. Winter and Ningning stop jumping around and look at Karina with their shining eyes. "We gonna holiday tomorrow ?" ask Winter.

Karina nod her head. Winter and Ningning screaming one more time before running to their room. Karina chuckle at her younger sisters. "Well, kids always a kids." Giselle get up and walk to her room.

They all start pack their stuff and can't wait for the holiday.

That's it for now. I hope you will enjoy it. i'm sorry if there has alot of wrong grammar. Like i tell before english is not my first language.