Chapter 3

At night after the dinner, Giselle and Winter watching tv in their shareroom. It was quiet and peaceful. They were into horror movie that they didn't notice there someone inside the darkness are watching them.

"Wow this movie is so good. Why i didn't watch them before ?" say Giselle. "Maybe it because you are busy with something else." answer Winter, her hand is trying to get the snack from Giselle. Giselle see it and immediately slap Winter hand.

Winter look at her with death glare before try to snatch the snack again. Giselle try her best to keep her snack away from Winter. And that when the fight start.

"Let me have some." say Winter, trying to get the snack from Giselle hand. "You eat too much snack. This is mine." say Giselle who keep pushing Winter away.

They were busy fighting that they forgot it was late at night. Karina and Ningning already fall asleep because they were tired after clean up their own room.

Suddenly, they hear a knock on the door. Giselle and Winter stop fighting and look at each other. They regret for being loud. "We're sorry." Say Giselle. "I think we should be quiet. Karina told me she want to sleep early because she is tired." Explain Winter. Giselle nod her head in agreement and keep herself quiet.

Few second later they hear another knock. "Come in". They thought someone will come inside after knocking on the door yet the door is still closed. Winter look at Giselle with confuse face before focus back on the tv.

Not long after, they hear another knock. This time it pretty loud. "Come in". No one open the door. "Ning ? Karina ?" calling Winter. Yet no one answer her call. Winter sigh and focus back on the tv.

"If i hear another knock i-" Giselle word been cut by another knock and this time it much more loud and aggressive than before. Giselle feel so annoyed with all 'knocking', she get up and open the door "I say come in and stop knock-" Giselle didn't finish her word when see no one at outside after she open the door.

The hallway is dark. All the door is close. Winter join Giselle, standing behind her while peek her head out of the door. There confuse expression on their face. They looking at each other and before they realise something, Giselle close the door and pull Winter to their bed. They hug each other and hide under the blanket.

"What was that ? Why there no one outside ? Is Ning or Karina try to prank on us ?" Say Winter. Giselle can't say anything. She is too scare to think anything. All she want to do is been close to Winter and hide till morning come.

"Let's sleep. I'm really scare. And Winter i hope you don't mind if i want to cuddle you ?" say Giselle. Winter shook her head. She turn on the lamp light on the nightstand and pull Giselle closer to her. They close their eyes and try to fall asleep. They hope they won't hear a knock again.

The night was quite scary. They hope what they hear is just hallucination since they watch horror movie. They were too scare that they might hear or see something scary when there were nothing.

The next day, Karina wake up too early than usually. She walk out of her room and went to kitchen to make a breakfast. The morning is quite peaceful since her siblings are still sleeping.

Karina take out her mp3 and play some songs. Her hand were busy making the food while her mouth humming to the sound. She were to focus that she didn't realise there something wrong around her.

At the other room, Ningning is sleep peacefully. She still in her dreamland. The peace didn't last long when her sleep been disturb by loud sound. She open her eyes and look around. She thought Giselle and Winter were fighting like usual but Ningning didn't hear any sound from them. Ningning shake off her thought and went back to sleep.

The sunlight begin to enter the room. Giselle can feel the warm from the closing curtain. She slowly open her eyes and look at the clock. It is 7:15 in the morning. Winter still sleeping next to her. "Can't believe i got a good sleep despite what happen last night." say Giselle while rubbing her eyes.

She wake Winter up. The younger one slowly open her after her body been shake severe times. She let out a yawn and slowly get up. Winter still look so sleepy. Giselle ruffle her hair before heading out of the room. "I can't believe i need to wake up early on holiday." say Winter before follow Giselle from behind.

Once done preparing the food, Karina calling her sibling for breakfast. Everyone gather at dining room and eat their breakfast. It was too quiet. Ningning still sleepy. Karina enjoying her food. Giselle and Winter look at each other while eating.

The sitaution is too awkward for Giselle and Winter. Giselle clear throat and look at her siblings before speak up. "Is there any of you two knock on our door last night ?" ask Giselle looking at Karina and Ningning.

Giselle expect it is one of them but their expression tell everything. "No,not me. I fall asleep after wash my face. I'm too tired to do anything." tell Karina. Ningning also tell the same thing.

It make thing more weird. If it not them then who ?

"If it not them then who knock on our door last night ?" think Giselle. What happen last night really scare her and Winter. She hope thing like that won't happen again.

The alarm shows 10 o'clock. The weather is so nice for a walk. Karina decide to walk around the town. She take out one of the new dress she get and put them on. "This dress look so good. Glad i buy them." say Karina.

She walk out of the house and take a fresh air. Karina enjoy the view that she didn't realise someone calling her name.

"Excuses me" say the unknown person. Karina turn around and greet by beautiful lady. Her hair is blonde. Her skin is fair. Her eyes is shining and she has the most beautiful smile ever. She wave her hand at Karina.

The woman get closer to her and give her a smile. "Are you new here ?" ask the woman. Karina is stunned by her beauty that she didn't realise the woman start talking with her.

"Hello ?" call the woman, wave her hand infront of Karina face. Karina snap into reality and look at the woman. She swear she can feel the heat on her face. "Yes. I'm new here." answer Karina with blush on her face.

The woman smile. She held out her hand for hand shake. "I'm Jiu nice to meet you." Once again Karina lose her focus. Her smile, her voice, it hard to believe that she is a human. She more like a goddess.

Karina shook her thought and shake Jiu hand. "I'm Karina. Nice to meet you too." say Karina. Jiu smile again and Karina believe she make a fool of herself infront of stranger. "If you don't mind, would like join me walk around the town ? I can show you alot of good place." offer Jiu. Karina nod her head and follow Jiu to the town.