Chapter 24

The girl went to the small library to take the book. She look around to make sure no one is following her. Once clear, she went to certain shelving and take the book that she hide.

She hide the book under her dress before leaving the small library. "I will get out of here with this book" say the girl.

She went to her room. She get inside, closing the door. She make sure no one will get inside. "This will do for awhile" say the girl, locking the door.

She take out the book and put on the table. She open the certain page. It's blank. "Okay, i hope it's working" say the girl, taking out a knife that she take from the kitchen.

She cut her finger a little untill it bleeding. She drop a little blood on the blank page. Suddenly, a words starting to appear on the blank page. She was amaze with what she see. "It's working" say the girl to herself.

"Booom"

The girl hear something dropping but she don't know what it is. "Who's that ?" ask the girl. No one answer her question. She looking around her room to find something suspencious but nothing weird here. She shrug her shoulder and focus back on the book.

On the other hand, Ningning holding her breath. She glad the girl didn't notice her. "I should be more careful" say Ningning to herself.

Ningning accidently hit on something and almost get herself caught. Now she need to be more careful if she didn't want to get caught.

Ningning getting closer to the girl to get a better view. Now she know, how to find the spell. All she need now is how to read the spell. She hope the girl find a real spell.

The girl looking on the book, trying to understand the words on the page. It hard at first but the girl slowly understand it. "I need to read in right or the spell might fire back. God, why this is so hard" complain the girl.

There consequences when you read the spell wrongly. It's either kill you or make you trap forever. You need to be careful before read the spell. It's simple but it danger.

Ningning get out of the room before the girl notice her. She keep running that she accidently slipped and fall from the stairs.

That's how Ningning wake up from her sleep. She breathing heavely. Her temple is sweating. She look around to see her sisters are still sleeping. "That dream ?" think Ningning to herself.

Then Ningning remember something. Jiu once say, if you dream about the past that's mean it's either a clue or a warning. She need to be careful with her dream. Because sometimes, dream can kill.

Ningning notice something. Gahyeon isn't with them. She not in living room. She wonder where the pink hair girl going. She too scare to move so she decide to stay with her sisters untill they wake up.

Meanwhile, Gahyeon went to the room where Siyeon and Dami were sleeping. She standing infront of them and scream out loud, waking up both of them. "WAKE UP!!!" scream Gahyeon again.

Dami rub her eyes sereve times. She look so sleepy. While Siyeon, she look like she ready to kill anyone who disturb her sleeping time. "What you want ?" ask Siyeon.

Gahyeon smile to herself when she get attention from one of them. "Can i borrow Dami for awhile ?" ask Gahyeon carefully. Siyeon hug Dami so tight while Dami fall asleep inside Siyeon's arm. "No. She's mine" say Siyeon, giving death glare to Gahyeon.

"I know. But i need her for awhile" say Gahyeon. Siyeon still holding Dami tight. Gahyeon slap her temple. "Gosh, i won't do anything okay. I'm promise" tell Gahyeon. "I don't trust you" tell Siyeon.

Dami snuggle closer to Siyeon before fall asleep again. It make Siyeon smile at how cute Dami sleep. "Please Siyeon. I need her help" try Gahyeon again.

Before Siyeon could respond, they hear a screaming. They all look at each other. "Who's that ?" asking Gahyeon. Siyeon shrug off her shoulder. "I think we should check" suggest Dami.

They decide to check who screaming in the morning. Dami and Gahyeon were behind Siyeon. They both were scare. While Siyeon try her best to protect both of them. "Stay close to me, okay ?" say Siyeon to them. They both nod their head.

The hallway were so dark. They can't see anything. "Who the hell screaming at 3 in the morning ?" ask Siyeon in annoyed voice. "That voice sound like Handong" answer Dami. She still holding Siyeon hand. "Why Handong is screaming ? She is not a person who will scream for no reason" say Siyeon. They both shrug off their shoulder.

Then, they hear a footstep. It seems like someone is running at their way. They wait untill they saw someone running toward them. "It's that Yoohyeon ?" ask Gahyeon.

Yoohyeon stop running. She stand infront of them, breathing heavely. "What's wrong, Yoohyeon ?" ask Dami, worried. They went to Yoohyeon to check on her whether she okay or not. Gladly, she fine.

Yoohyeon look at the back before looking at them. "I don't know what happen. Handong was sleeping when she suddenly wake up and screaming. I was so scare" tell Yoohyeon in shaky voice.

Now it make them curious. "Why Handong is screaming ?" ask Dami. There must be a reason why. "I don't know. She's then attack me" tell Yoohyeon again. It make them surprise. "Are you hurt ?" ask Dami. Yoohyeon shook her head. She manage to run before Handong could do anything.

"Ohhh Yoohyeon. Where are you ?"

Yoohyeon hear Handong voice. It make her feel scare. She hiding behind Dami, holding her hand. Then they saw Handong standing infront of them with a knife on her hand.

"Handong ? Is that you ?" ask Siyeon in confusion. She wonder why Handong holding a knife and what she want to do with the knife.

Handong see Yoohyeon hiding behind Dami back, holding the small girl hand. It make her mad. "You! You with her ?!" say Handong, pointing a knife at them. It make Yoohyeon shiver in fear.

"Don't you dare to get to close to them" warn Siyeon. She don't know what happen to Handong and why she act that way. But as the older, she will protect her friends from any harm. She won't let Handong getting close to any of them.

Handong smile evily. She not scare of Siyeon. She holding the knife so tight. Her eyes were dark. She look at them with evil smile on her face.

"Seems like we gonna have fun tonight"