Chapter 22

TW:// Blood

Sometimes, she wonder how many people being trap here. How many people being a victim. Has any one manage to escape before ?

Karina look around to see her sisters still sleeping. Ningning hugging teddy bear, Winter bitting Giselle hair and Giselle sleep in weird position. Karina smile to herself.

She look up to see Gahyeon also fall asleep while hugging the book. She smile at how cute Gahyeon sleep. She look adorable. "Sleep well Gahyeon. Thank you for protect us" say Karina to herself.

She close her eyes again and try to sleep. It didn't take long before she went to dreamland.

"Hurry! We need to get out of here!"

"But I can't find Gahyeon"

"She must be somewhere"

"Hurry! We running out of time!"

Siyeon saw Jiu try her best to keep Dami alive but it getting harder. Dami really running out alot of blood and she need treatment. Without treatment, she could die.

Suddenly Sua got an idea. "How about Jiu and Siyeon bought Dami to the hospital, while me, Handong and Yoohyeon keep finding Gahyeon, huh ?" suggest Sua.

They look at each other before agree with the suggestion. Jiu still holding Dami in her arm. They both running toward the front door as fast as they can.

Once they reach the front door, Siyeon open the door for Jiu. Unfortunely, the door was lock. Siyeon try so many times to open it, but the result remain the same.

"What's wrong ?" ask Jiu. Siyeon didn't asnwer her question. She back away then kick the door as hard as she can. "DAMN!" scream Siyeon in pain.

Jiu check Dami pulse again. It getting worse. It make Jiu start to sweat again. "Siyeon, what's wrong ? Why can't you open the door ?" ask Jiu again.

Siyeon let out a groan. She running into the kitchen before returning back with something on her hand. It's a hammer. "I hope it's working" say Siyeon.

She start hit the door severe times. She thought the door will be broken but it remain the same. It make Siyeon mad even more. "Come on! Let us Out!" scream Siyeon at the door.

Dami cough up the blood. Jiu drop on her knee still holding Dami in her arm. "Hang in there Dami. We'll save you" say Jiu, holding her tears.

Jiu know Dami in pain. She know that her friend still fighting for her life. But she also know her friend won't last if they still stuck inside the house. They need to do something if they want save her life.

"I'm sorry" say Dami in husky low voice. With last breath, she close her eyes. Her hand that holding tight into Jiu arm, falling down.

Jiu were speechless. Her friend were dead. She choke on her tears and start crying. "No! Please!" cry Jiu, hugging the body.

Siyeon turn around to look at Dami lifeless body. She drop the hammer and bend down infront of Jiu. There's tears in her eyes as she looking at her friend. "God, no, i'm so sorry" say Siyeon between sob.

She pull Dami into her arm and hug her tight while crying. She keep crying that she didn't realize someone is calling her name. Everything went blur and she can't see or hear anything.

"Siyeon"

"Siyeon"

"Siyeon"

Siyeon wake up from her sleep. She look around to see Dami looking at her with concern look on her face. Siyeon wipe her face with her sleeves. That's when she feel her tears. "Did i'm crying while sleeping ?" say Siyeon to herself.

"Are you okay ?" ask Dami with concern. Siyeon can tell how worried Dami look like. She nod her head. "Yeah, i'm fine. You don't need to worry about me" answer Siyeon.

Dami let out a sigh. She know Siyeon is lying. "Really ?" ask Dami, looking at Siyeon. Siyeon look away. "Yes, why ?" this time, it Siyeon who asking the question.

Dami sit beside Siyeon. "You were crying in your sleep. That's why i'm asking whether you're okay or not" explain Dami. This is first time Dami see Siyeon crying in her sleep. She wonder what kind of dream Siyeon has.

Siyeon keep her head down. She feel shame and scare at the same times. She feel shame because someone saw her crying in her sleep. She feel scare because she might lose her again.

Dami holding Siyeon hand gentlely. "It's okay. It just a dream. It's not real" tell Dami. There goes her tears about to fall again. "No, it's not okay. In my dream, you were dead. In real life, you were dead. You don't understand Dami. It's not okay" say Siyeon to herself.

Without her realize, her tears falling down. This time, she can't control it anymore. Dami were surprise to see Siyeon sudden cry, immediately pull her into hug. She hold her tight while Siyeon crying inside her arm.

"I'm sorry. I fail to save you. You should not die. You don't deserve it" say Siyeon between her sob. Dami rub her back. "It's okay. I know you will do anything to save me. It's not your fault" tell Dami in low voice.

It's not Siyeon fault and would never be Siyeon fault. If they didn't stuck, Dami might be alive. If Dami hold a little longer, she might be alive. If...

Dami wipe Siyeon tears with her thumb. She give Siyeon warm smile. "I love you" confess Siyeon out of nowhere. Dami stare at her in confusion. "I'm sorry ?"

Siyeon hold Dami face with both of her hands. She move her face closer untill it inch apart. She tilt her head a little and kiss Dami lips softly. "I say i love you" confess Siyeon again after the kiss.

Siyeon want to kiss her again but been stop by Dami finger on her lip. "Please say that again once we free" say Dami. Siyeon remove Dami finger from her lip. "I don't care if we stuck here. As long as i'm with you, i think it's fine" tell Siyeon with stupid grin on her face.

Dami push Siyeon away, pretend to be annoyed. "But i don't want to be here. Live here it's like a living nightmare. I want to be free" tell Dami. Siyeon pull Dami closer. "Then i will find a way out" tell Siyeon with a smile.

"I thought you love Sua ?" ask Dami. She know this two are close with each other. People always mistaken them as a couple. "Because we close ? Ahaha but Sua only love Jiu and I only love you" explain Siyeon.

Dami don't know how she felt. But for real, she feel the same way like Siyeon do. Siyeon try again. She move closer and kiss Dami lips. This time, Dami kiss her back.