Chapter 12

Karina look at the camera she take from mystery room for many times. She believe, there might be a clues inside the camera. "Who are these people ?"

"Karina are what you doing ?"

"I'm looking at this camera"

"Where you found it ?"

"At mystery room nearest the kitchen"

Giselle look at her two younger sisters and drag them to where Karina is. Karina show to them camera and tell them where she find it. She even show them the photo that caught her attention.

Ningning noticed something on a piece of picture held by Giselle. She take the picture and see someone so familiar. In that picture she look so young. She has different hair colour. "Why are they look so cold ? Don't we smile when take a picture ?" ask Ningning. Her sisters shrug, continue looking for clue on the camera.

"I don't think we can find something inside this camera" sigh Winter. She giving up to find a clue. She slowly snuggle on Karina side to get some cuddle. Karina smile at her cute action. She pat her little sister head and kiss her cheek. "Are you tired ? You seem sleepy." ask Karina with soft tone.

Winter nod her head and start to yawn. She slowly close her eyes and soon she fall asleep. "Go sleep then" Karina caressing Winter's cheek.

It did not last long when the house suddenly shook. Everyone was so surprise even Winter wake up from her sleep. They look at each other in shock. "What just happen"

Karina getting up from her seat, making Winter groan in annoyed. Karina looking around to find something yet everything seem fine. "This is weird"

What caught Karina attention is when the hallway suddenly become dark. It is still daylight but there something block the light from getting inside. "What happen ?"

Karina might not see it but she can hear a footstep walking toward her. It was low but it quite enough for her to hear the sound. "Who's there ?" asking Karina. Then she see a girl shorter than her standing infront of her. "Who are you ?"

Instead she get an answer, Karina been blow by a strong wind. Her body crush on the ground and it hurt her so bad. Giselle, Winter and Ningning run toward her. "Are you okay ?" Winter help her sister to stand up.

"You know about the house, why are you still come here ? Why are you not leaving ?" say the girl angrily. Her eyes are red. She look so scary. The girl walking close to them when someone else stand infront of her and trying to stop her.

"Stop. Leave them alone"

Winter might not see her face but she recognize the girl voice. It's Emma her imaginary friend. Winter was happy to see her here. "Emma please help us" beg Winter with pleading voice.

The girl chuckle at hear of "Emma" name. "Emma ? Did you know who she is ?" ask the girl. Winter look confuse. She don't understand what the girl talking about. "I know her. She's my imaginary friend. What you know about her ?"

The girl laugh again. This time, it's loud and it's really annoyed Emma. She look at her in anger. Emma want to fight her but she not strong. The girl take a deep breath before look at Emma with smile on her face.

"Seems like Emma hiding something from you but oh well who am i to tell you that" with that the mystery girl dissapear. Winter still shock with what she hear. What she did not know about her imaginary friend ? What Emma hiding from her ?

Emma let out of sigh. Even the girl already dissapear, Emma know that she will show up again. This time, she won't let the girl hurt them.

"I'm leaving" with that she dissapear just like mystery girl. Winter want to ask her but she know Emma won't shown up. "If she not Emma then who is she ? What is she hiding from me ?"

"What are we gonna do now ?" ask Giselle. They try to think but they not idea. Their mind is blank and they still confuse with what happen early. "All I know is we need to stay together" tell Karina to them.

They decide to stay in living room since they too scare to go upstair. They don't want to meet scary girl or anything horror. "I think we will be safe here for now" say Ningning, sitting closer to her older sisters.

Winter still at the hallway, thinking about what the mystery girl told her. Who is Emma ? It's Emma is her real name ? Is she her imaginary friend ? She really confuse right now.

"Winter come here. It's not safe to stay there"

Winter walking inside the living room with blank expression. Her sisters really feel bad for her. Karina pull her closer and hug her tight. "Who is she ?" ask Winter. Her tears almost fall. "Can i believe in her ?" ask Winter again.

Karina didn't say anything because she don't know who is Emma. She just caress Winter's hair,trying to comfort her. She know her little sister is sad.

"She seems nice. I think we should trust her. After all, she just save us from mystery girl" explain Ningning. Winter remain silence. She don't know what to say anymore. All she know is to forget about everthing and enjoy the holidays.

"So they trap here and can't go out ? I warn them before but why they don't want listen to me ? Oh well, it's their fault. Now, let's see how they face the consequense"

Giselle looking at outside to see if anyone out there. Seems like no one come out from their house. She really try find how to escape from this house but it's not easy. Karina sit in the middle hugging her two sleeping sisters.

"How long we gonna stay here ?" thought Giselle to herself. They try everything they can but it's not working. Breaking the door, breaking the window yet they still trap inside the house.

"Whoever notice us, I hope they will save us"