Chapter 19

It was past midnight, Jiu and her friends nowhere to be seen. Karina was wondering what are her siblings doing at living room. Are they watching a tv or fall asleep.

Karina walk at the dark long hallway by herself. Suddenly, she feel cold aura around the hallway. She even hear a footstep from behind her back. When she turn around, she see no one.

"Maybe it just my feeling" say Karina to herself. She keep walking and walking and walking. It seems like there no end at this hallway. The footstep getting closer. It really make her scare.

This time, instead of walking, she start running. She know whoever in the dark start chasing her from behind. She keep looking back that she accidently crush on the wall infront of her. "Argh! That's hurt" say Karina in pain.

She rub her head, trying to get up. She can feel those thing getting closer to her. "Am i going go die ?" say Karina to herself. She close her eyes, ready to get killed by whoever in the darkness.

Then she feel someone standing infront of her. When she open her eyes, she see Gahyeon looking at her with concern look on her face. Those thing that trying to get her also gone.

"Are you okay ?" ask Gahyeon. She look so worried. Karina give her a smile. "Yes, i'm fine" tell Karina, weakly. Gahyeon give her a smile before dissapear into the darkness.

Siyeon walking to the kitchen to get something. She open the drawer, taking the shrap knife, looking at it with evil smile on her face. "Someone will be bathed in blood tonight" say Siyeon in wicked voice.

Handong get inside their hidden place to see Yoohyeon keep bothering Dami. She sigh at Yoohyeon behaviour. "This puppy always bothering panda" say Handong to herself.

"Come on Dami, play with me" whiney Yoohyeon, bitting Dami ear. Dami groan at that, pushing Yoohyeon head from her. "Go away, Yoohyeon. I'm busy" say Dami in annoyed.

Yoohyeon snuggle closer to Dami, poking her squishy cheek with her finger. This time, Dami ignore it. It not use to fight with Yoohyeon. She know she won't win. "So soft like a mochi" say Yoohyeon between giggle.

Handong smile at her girlfriend cuteness. "You should not bothering her, Yoohyeon" say Handong. Yoohyeon turn her head to see Handong sit on the couch. Her face lit up. "Dongdong. You're here" say Yoohyeon in happy tone.

Dami push Yoohyeon head again but fail. "Dongie, please take her away from me" complain Dami. Handong just laugh at how funny her friends are. "Stop pushing my head" Yoohyeon bite back.

Handong walk closer to them, pulling Yoohyeon close to her and hold her in her arm. Yoohyeon groan when she been pulling away from Dami. Once she's been inside Handong embrace, she hold Handong hand and wrap around her body. "Thank you, Dongdong" say Yoohyeon with a smile.

"There. Go play with your girlfriend" say Dami, pretend to be annoyed. Yoohyeon pouting her mouth. Handong move closer to Dami, ruffle her hair with smile on her face. "But you can't ignore her forever" tell Handong.

Dami see, Yoohyeon stick out her tounge at her. She let out a sigh. "Act like you never ignore her before" say Dami, rolling back her eyes. Handong hit Dami on her shoulder making the girl groan in pain. "Not anymore. Right, Yoohyeon ?"

Yoohyeon nod her head. Dami shook her head, focusing back on her book. Handong caress Dami hair before start pay attention to her girlfriend.

Siyeon walk toward the room where Sua been. She open the door to see Jiu and Sua talking about something. None of them notice that she slowly walking inside the room.

"There must be something we can do"

"I hope Dami find a book that can help us get out of here"

Siyeon hear their conversation but she doesn't care about it. She stand behind Sua, getting closer to her silently. Then she see Jiu looking at her with puzzle face. "What are you doing there ?" ask Jiu.

Jiu then realise that Siyeon is holding a knife. Sua was surprise, immediately get up from her seat. She standing far from Siyeon. "Ya! Siyeon, what are you doing ? Why are you holding a knife ?" ask Sua. She was scare with Siyeon.

Siyeon can't control her anger anymore. She point the knife at Sua. "If i can't have her, no one can" say Siyeon in anger. Her eyes turning glowing red. They swear Siyeon look the most terrifying.

Jiu notice there something wrong with Siyeon. Then she saw the darkness around her friend. Now she know why Siyeon acting aggressive. "Calm down, Siyeon. Whatever you do, please stop it" tell Jiu in calm tone. Siyeon hiss at her.

Sua has no idea what is going on and what happen to Siyeon. She want to know why Siyeon want to attack her. "If i can't have her, no one can" that word keep repeat on her mind. What Siyeon mean by that.

Jiu look at Sua then back looking at Siyeon. "Please Siyeon. Don't let it controlling you. You gonna regret if you do this" say Jiu again. Siyeon groan in frustation "I love her okay!" yelling Siyeon.

Seeing her crush close with someone else really make her jealous. She hope her crush see her the way she do. She want to be more than friend.

Jiu walk closer, hold Siyeon hand, looking at her in the eyes. "I know. That's why you shouldn't do this. I help you okay" say Jiu with smile. She know how Siyeon feel. She hope Siyeon can get back to herself.

Siyeon lowering her hand. She drop a knife, keeping her head down. She feel bad for doing all of this. "I'm sorry" is all Siyeon can say. Jiu tap her should telling her it's okay.

Siyeon look at Sua and apologize. She know Sua must be scare of her by now. Instead hiding behind Jiu, Sua walk toward Siyeon and hug her tight. Siyeon can feel Sua tears on her shirt. She return the hug. "Don't do that ever again, okay ? We're friend" say Sua between sob. Siyeon caress her hair, rub her back.