Chapter 17

Dami open her eyes. She look around and realise she inside a room. Even she was dead, she still can feel the pain.

"Ah, you're finally awake"

Dami turn to her side and see Sua sit not far from her. "What are you doing here ?" ask Dami, slighty scare. Sua keep her head down. Of course Dami still scare of her. She went too far. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you" apologize Sua.

Dami still remember what happen before. She know Sua doesn't mean it. Dami take Sua hand and hold it gently. "It's okay. I know you won't hurt me" say Dami with a smile on her face.

Sua feel so happy that Dami forgive her. She sit closer to her and hug her. "Thank you for forgive me" say Sua, still hugging Dami.

At first floor, Giselle and Ningning stay at living room, watching some random show on tv. They were bored and don't know what to do. "You think what they doing ?" ask Ningning, eyes still on tv. Giselle shrugh her shoulder.

Ever since Jiu done with her explaination about the house, everyone mind their own bussines. None of them stay at living room, except Giselle and Ningning. They wonder where Karina and Winter is.

They were into the show when the light start to fliker. They look at each other in fear. "What was that ?" ask Giselle with low voice. Her eyes focus on the light.

Suddenly, Ningning been pull into the darkness by pair of hands. Giselle want to help but the unknown hands was too strong. "Giselle please help me" say Ningning in fear. There tears in her eyes. Giselle still holding her hand. "Hang in there, Ning. I'll save you"

Giselle try her best to pull Ningning out of darkness but it's not working. She use all her strenght but that's not enough. "Someone help us" yell Giselle out loud. Ningning keep screaming as loud as she can.

Soon, Karina, Jiu and Gahyeon shown up. They were surprise to see what happen to Giselle and Ningning. "What happen ?" ask Karina in worried tone. "Ningning been pull by someone in the darkness. Please help us" say Giselle.

Jiu and Gahyeon jump into the darkness, while Karina stand beside Giselle and hold Ningning hand. "Let's push her harder" tell Karina to Giselle. They count to 3 and pull Ningning together. With the help from Jiu and Gahyeon, they manage to save Ningning.

Karina pull Ningning closer and hug her tight. Giselle joined too. Ningning couldn't help but to cry. She was so scare. Ningning thought she going to die if they didn't save her.

Karina wipe her tears with her tumbs gently. "Don't worry Ning, you're safe now. We're here" comfort Karina. Giselle caress her hair, trying to calm her younger sister down. "I'm scare. I thought i'm going to die" say Ningning between sob. Karina and Giselle hug her tight. "No. We won't let that happen. We always here to keep you save" say Karina, caressing Ningning cheek.

Giselle look up to find the darkness already gone. The light back to normal. She wonder where Jiu and Gahyeon. Are they trap inside the darkness while trying to save Ningning ?

"Where are they ?" ask Giselle curious. Karina and Ningning look to where the darkness has been before. Then they realise that Jiu and Gahyeon isn't with them. "I thought they will come out after save Ningning" say Karina. "I hope it not because of me" say Ningning in sad voice. She feel guitl for what happen to Jiu and Gahyeon.

"Of course not. We're fine"

They look behind to see Jiu and Gahyeon standing at the doorway. Ningning get up from the floor, running toward them and hug them while crying. She know she can't touch them but she still can feel it.

Jiu and Gahyeon were surpirse by the sudden hug. "Please don't do that. I'm really worry about you. I thought there something bad happen because of me" say Ningning. She cry even more. Jiu and Gahyeon return the hug. "It's okay. We're good. You don't need to worry about us" say Jiu in calm tone.

She want to wipe Ningning tears, but she know she can't. Karina walk toward Ningning, hugging her tight. She comfort the youngest untill she feel better.

Seeing how Karina care for her younger siblings remind her when she with her friends. She always care for them. It sad that it already over. "Please keep them safe, Karina. I'm gonna make sure you guys escape from this house" say Jiu to herself.

Winter sit on her bed, thinking rather she calling Emma or not. "I think i should" say Winter to herself. She take a deep breath and call for Emma. Few second later, Winter sense Emma presense.

"Are you calling for me ?" ask Emma. Winter were shock by Emma sudden voice. She sound different. Her voice bit deep husky and she know there something wrong with Emma voice. "What's wrong with your voice, Emma ? You sound different" ask Winter.

Emma realise her voice sound different. She want to explain when Yoohyeon come out of nowhere and hug her from behind, make her show herself. "Dami. There you are. Where are you going ?" ask Yoohyeon in happy tone.

Winter were surprise to see Emma face. She not her imaginary friend. She were Jiu's friend. Yoohyeon sense the tention inside the room. She look up to see Winter staring at them in shock.

"What are you doing here, Winter ?" ask Yoohyeon. Winter open her mouth to say something. But she were too speechless to say anything. "What is going on here ? Dami ?" Yoohyeon look at her friend. Her expression are unreadable.

"You're not my imaginary friend right ?" ask Winter. She hope Dami will tell her the truth. "I'm sorry" is all Dami can say. "Why are you lying to me ?" ask Winter again. She feel betrayal. She trust her but she lying to her.

Dami look up to see Winter sadness face. It's hurt her to see Winter sad. The kid were so happy to have a friend but she lying to her. "I did this to keep you safe. I just want to protect you" explain Dami. She know sorry were not enough but she has her own reason why she's lying.

"But you don't need to lie to me. I was happy when you say you were my imaginary friend. I thought i have someone to talk with me" say Winter little bit mad. Yoohyeon release the hug, walking closer to Winter. "Don't be mad. I know you feel betrayal but Dami did this just to protect you. I bet you won't believe if it from stranger right ?" say Yoohyeon in calm tone.

Yoohyeon is right. If Winter know who she is, she won't believe it. "You lie to me just because you want to protect me ?" ask Winter again. Dami nod her head. It's true, ever since Dami shown up, Winter always feel safe. Whenever something bad happen, Dami is there to protect her. "Then i forgive you. Thank you Dami" say Winter with a smile.

Yoohyeon pull Dami and Winter closer and hug them tight. "Well well well look likes you both get along now. Good good" say Yoohyeon, little bit happy. Dami push Yoohyeon head but Yoohyeon ignore it. Winter smiling to herself, seeing two bestfriend start to fight with each other without no reason.