Chapter 25

Yoohyeon caresing Handong hair when Handong suddenly wake up from her sleep. She look at Yoohyeon dead in the eyes. It make Yoohyeon shiver in fear.

She wonder why Handong look at her like that. "Bae, why are you looking at me like that ?" ask Yoohyeon carefully. Handong didn't answer question. Instead of that, there evil smile on her face.

She slowly smirk, closing her face to Yoohyeon. Yoohyeon try her best to act cool. "Who is she to you ?" asking Handong. There frown on Yoohyeon face.

"What are you talking about ?"

"Don't act like you don't know what i'm talking about!" say Handong, rising her voice. She look so mad. Yoohyeon wonder what she talking about.

Handong slam her hand on the wall really hard. It starlet Yoohyeon. "I ask, who is she to you ?" ask Handong again. This time she sound deadly.

Yoohyeon gulped. She start to sweat. "Who are you talking about ?" Yoohyeon question really make Handong mad. She pull Yoohyeon closer by her collar. "Don't act like i'm stupid, Kim Yoohyeon. You better tell me or you will regret" tell Handong at Yoohyeon ear.

Yoohyeon push Handong away from her. She get off the bed, standing away from Handong. "I have no idea what you're talking about. But you scare me" say Yoohyeon in shaky voice. She wonder why Handong acting this way.

Handong get off the bed, walking slowly toward Yoohyeon. "So you won't telling me ? I see. Maybe this will make you talk" say Handong, showing a knife.

"Stay away from me" with that, Yoohyeon running away from the room. Handong chasing her from behind with a knife on her hand.

Now, Yoohyeon hiding behind Dami. She is so scare with Handong. Siyeon standing at the front, protect her youngest friends. "I don't know what is going on but don't you dare to hurt them" warn Siyeon.

Handong laugh evilly. "This won't be happen if Yoohyeon answer my question" tell Handong. Siyeon look at Yoohyeon before looking back at Handong. "What question ?" ask Siyeon curious.

She point a knife at Dami " Who is she to you, Kim Yoohyeon ?" ask Handong again. Yoohyeon look at Handong in disbelief. Now she know what Handong talking about. She let out a sigh. "She just my friend. You know that as well" answer Yoohyeon.

"Liar!" yelling Handong. It make Yoohyeon shock. "I'm telling the truth. She just my friend. What's wrong with you ?" say Yoohyeon, defend herself. It doesn't matter how close are they, to Yoohyeon, Dami just her friend. Nothing more nothing less.

Handong laugh again. Much more louder this time. "You" Her eyes focus on Dami. Suddenly, Dami being pull by the darkness. It was fast. When Dami open her eyes, she been hold by Handong. "Handong ? How ?" ask Dami, confussed.

She put the knife on Dami neck. "Tell me or i kill her" threathen Handong. Siyeon gripping her hand. "Why are you doing this, Handong ?" ask Siyeon in anger.

Handong didn't answer her question. She still waiting for Yoohyeon to tell her the truth. "I'm suppose to ask the same question too" say Yoohyeon. Now she know why. It is because of jealously. But Handong never feel jealous it doesn't matter how close she is with Dami.

The knife still on Dami neck. "Just let her go. You already know the answer anyway" say Yoohyeon in calm tone. It's useless. She wonder why Handong doing all of this.

Siyeon were so done with all of this mess. She pull Yoohyeon by the collar, holding her tight. Yoohyeon were surprise by Siyeon sudden action. "Siyeon! What are you doing ?" ask Gahyeon in confusion. She wonder why Siyeon held Yoohyeon like that.

Yoohyeon try to push Siyeon away but she too strong. "Please let me go, Siyeon" plead Yoohyeon. Siyeon ignore her. "If you hurt mine, then i'll hurt yours" threathen Siyeon to Handong.

Handong were so mad that she didn't realize that Dami's mouth keep moving. It seems like she say some spell. None of them understand it. Then there a fire on her hand. "What is that ?" ask Yoohyeon.

"Please, forgive me" with that Dami twist Handong hand. Handong were surprise by the sudden action. "What the..." before she could say anything, Dami slam Handong on the wall. It hit her hard.

The darkness that once surrender around Handong are gone. Handong slowly falling on the ground. Siyeon let go of Yoohyeon and Yoohyeon running to Handong side. "Dongie! Bae! Are you okay ?" ask Yoohyeon, shaking Handong body.

Dami let out a sigh. Yoohyeon look at her with tears on her eyes. "Why are you do that ?" ask Yoohyeon. She wonder why Dami suddenly attack Handong. "I just set her free from darkness. That's the reason why she acting weird" explain Dami.

Now Handong is free. She is fine. "No wonder she acting like that. I'm glad she fine now" say Gahyeon. Siyeon went to Dami and hug her tight. "I'm glad that you were fine too" say Siyeon. Dami return the hug.

Darkness. No one know where it come from. But they know this darkness bring nothing good. Once you get possessed by the darkness, you will be under their control. That's what they scare the most. The darkness.

Handong slowly open her eyes. She held her head. She feel dizzy a little bit. "What's happen ?" ask Handong. Seems like she don't remember anything. "You almost kill Yoohyeon and Dami" answer Gahyeon. Handong were surprise. "I did what ?" say Handong in shock.

Yoohyeon hug her, calm her down. She know Handong were scare but she won't blame her. "It's okay. It's not your fault" tell Yoohyeon. Handong hug her tight. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt anyone" apologize Handong. She feel guilt for what happen before even she don't remember anything.

"This is the reason why i need Dami help" say Gahyeon, looking at Siyeon. Dami titled her head. "Why do you need my help ?" ask Dami. Gahyeon take out a book and show to Dami. "I think we know how to escape from this house" say Gahyeon.