Chapter 2

Next Day

8 am

Karina open her eyes and look at the clock. It still early in the morning. Her eyes close, her head feel so heavy and she is still feel so sleepy.

Karina get up from her bed, walk out of the door just to be greet by aloud voice from downstair. She just sigh because she already used to it. It normal day for them to be this loud even in this morning.

"I'm pretty sure that's mine."

"What make you think this is yours ?"

"Because of the colour."

"What if i have the same colour ?"

"No. That clearly mine. MINE MINE MINE."

"What going on here ?" say Karina, looking at her sisters who are fighting over something. Winter and Giselle just smile nervously and look at each other.

Karina look around living room, it a mess. So many stuff around the house. Karina shook her head. She know this will happen, especialist when they are start figthing.

"Oh god what is going on here ? What are you two idiots doing ?" Didn't i tell you to pack your stuff ? What is this ?" Karina look at them with a stern look on her face and Winter swear Karina look so scary.

Giselle clear her throat,trying to say something but nothing come out from her mouth. She looking at Winter, asking for help but her younger sister keeping staring at the floor. Giselle can tell that Winter is scare by Karina.

Karina still waiting her sisters to answer her question yet none of them open their mouth. The silent, the tension in the room make Winter more scare than ever. Make Karina mad in the morning isn't good idea.

"I'm sorry" that all Winter say. Her head still lowering down. Karina massage her temple and look at the clock. It is 8:15 in the morning. She sigh, walk toward them and give them a hug.

"No, i'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. I just want to know why are you fighting, that's it." Karina look them in the eyes and she know she just scare her sisters because she can tell that Winter almost crying. There tears in her eyes. Karina swear she didn't mean any of that, so pull Winter closer and wipe her tears with her thumb.

Winter smile, she hug Karina so tight and everyone know that she is crying. Giselle pat her head and try to comfort her. Karina caress her back, tell her that she didn't mean to scare anyone.

After apologise, Winter and Giselle tell the story and Karina find it funny to fight over small thing. Karina also apologise for scare them. She tell them the reason why she being so mad. Karina feel guilt because there no reason to be this mad. It just small fight.

Everyone calm down and start clean the living room. Karina happy to see Giselle and Winter get along already. When she about to leave the living room, she see Ningning standing at the doorway while eating some popcorn.

"How long are you standing there ?" ask Karina confuse. Giselle and Winter turn their head and see Ningning at the doorway. "Too long that this can make as drama." asnwer Ningning.

"What ?" is all that came out from Giselle mouth. She look so speechless. It seems like Ningning see everything yet didn't say anything. She just stand at the doorway and enjoy the drama infront of her. Now it make sense why she eating popcorn in the morning.

This time she can't hold it, Ningning laugh so hard that she almost choke on her food. Winter get up from her stop and start chasing Ningning. Chaos once again begin.

12:45 pm

Everyone done packing their stuff and ready for holiday. Karina check up one more time to make sure they have everything they need. She lock all the door. Once done, she get in to the car. She turn on the engine and start driving. It take an hours to arrive at the location.

Karina too focus on the road that she didn't realise everyone already fall asleep. Before, the situasion was quiet loud as Giselle and Winter fight over the game they play. On the other side, there Ningning already inside her own world. It didn't take long from them to be quiet.

Few hour later, they arrive at the location. The place is so beautiful. There alot of building they never seen before. This is one of the most popular place for holiday. There alot of store and restaurant for them to visit. They take a look around the city before going to their booked house.

"This is the best place i ever been."

"Already ? We just got here and you say the best place ?"

Karina look around and spot alot of good store. Some people stare at them since they are not from here. One of those local people talk with them.

"Can you please tell me where is this place ?" ask Karina to the local people. They look at the address that Karina show them. There a scare look on their face. Karina can hear murmurs among them. They look at each other before asnwer Karina question.

"I think you should not go to this house." say the local. They warn them that the house is curse and they should find a new one. The story is unclear and Karina is curious with the house. She want to know more but the local people are too scare to tell her. She thanks them and went to her sisters.

Winter is eating, her hands full of food. Giselle take a picture of the building that caught her attention. Ningning just standing there waiting for her older sister Karina. "They say, the house that we gonna stay is cursed." tell Karina. "Cursed ?" repeat Ningning. Karina nod her head. "I don't think it curse. My friend once come here and the house is so nice." say Giselle. "I don't know. It what the local people say." say Karina again.

They all get inside the car and Karina start driving to their homestay. The house is not far from the city. It take them 45 minutes to go there by the car. Soon, they arrived at the front of the house. From the outside, the house look normal like the other house. Karina take out the key, unlock the door. They all take their stuff and get inside the house.

At the inside, the house look so beautiful. There big tv inside the living room. There have 4 bedroom and 3 bathroom. The kitchen look so cozy. There even has mini library. Winter and Giselle run as fast as they can to get into master bedroom. Karina and Ningning chuckle at their behavior. "Guess they will share the room same." say Ningning. Karina agree with her younger sister.

At the master bedroom, Giselle and Winter are amaze at how big the room is. There has one king size bed, one big tv, one couch and balcony. The room look simple yet so beautiful. "Guess we to share since i want this room." say Winter. Giselle agree to share the room with her younger sister.

"The house is curse, they said. Is not safe to stay there, they said. You can't get out once you get in there, they said. What if they're lying ? What if they trying to scare them ? What if...." thought Karina as she walk around the house. She didn't notice there something inside the house is looking at her. She didn't notice it yet.

The fun about to begin and I hope you enjoy the story. Sorry about the grammar error. I'll try my best to improved it.