Chapter 5

Since Karina don't have Jiu phone number, she didn't know where to find her. She sigh, thinking about the blonde hair woman. Karina really want to meet her again. To Karina, Jiu really nice person even they just met.

"Where i can find you, Jiu ? I want to meet you again. I want to be your friend." thought Karina. Karina sigh again and went out to get some fresh air.

"You think we will see her ?"

"I don't know. But i hope she will be here again."

"Do you think she live around here ?"

"I think so."

Winter and Ningning talking about the pink hair girl. They didn't notice their older sister walk out the house. Karina look at them in confusion. "What are they doing there ?" thought Karina to herself.

She walk to them and try to see what they seeing but she see nothing. Her younger sister didn't notice her yet so she clear throat to get their attention. Winter and Ningning suprise by the sudden sound. They turn around to see Karina looking at them.

"What are you guys doing here ?" ask Karina. Winter and Ningning try to say something but nothing come out of their mouth. They keep nudge each other. Karina shook her head at their behavior.

"What are you two kids hiding something from me ?" ask Karina again. They shake their head while waving their hands. "We waiting for someone." answer Ningning. Winter just nod her head. "Waiting for someone ?" repeat Karina.

Yesterday, Winter and Ningning want to approach the pink hair girl but when they went outside the girl no longer in there. They have no idea where she going. They hope to see her again.

"Who is she ?" Karina look at them who start to look anywhere. "No, we don't know her name." say Ningning with sad voice. Winter nod her head again. "Well good luck then. Hope you guys will see her again." say Karina.

When Karina about to leave, her hand been hold by Winter. She turn around and look at her. "Yes ?" "Where are you going ?" ask Winter. They realise Karina look different. She wearing black shirt with blue thigh jeans. Her hair is wavy. She look so fine.

Karina start to blush. She can feel the heat on her face. Winter and Ningning see her red cheek. "Going to meet someone ?" say Ningning. "About that hmmmm-" she can't say anything because she didn't her well.

Ningning giggle and look at Winter. "Are you going to date with someone ?" tease Winter. Ningning try to hold her laugh but it's hard. Karina face went red. She try her best not to beat Winter. "What are you talking about ?" Karina try to act cool but fail. She know she can't lie to them.

Winter and Ningning still hold their laugh. "You right. I want to meet someone. Since i don't have her phone number i don't think i can meet her." there sadness in her voice. Ningning put her hand on Karina shoulder. "You'll see her soon. I bet she live around this place." say Ningning. Winter nod her head.

Karina smile and trust what Ningning have said. "I get going now. I will buy us sushi for dinner. Please behave and don't do anything stupid, okay ?" remind Karina to her younger sisters. They nod their head, show they understand what Karina told them.

After Karina left, the girls continue doing their stuff by waiting the pink hair girl to appear.

"I don't think we will see her again today."

With a sigh, Winter give up with her hope. When she about to leave her spot, she see the pink hair girl skipping around. She look so happy. She goes back to her spot and see Ningning smile like an idiot.

"Should we approach her ?" say Winter. "Yes but you go first." say Ningning while Winter over. Winter groan and push Ningning. "No you go first." say Winter little bit mad.

"What ? Me ?"

"Yes, you. You go first. Talk to her."

"Why me ? Are you scare, Winter ?"

"No, i'm not."

"Then what are you waiting for ? Go ahead and approach her."

"Fine! I'll do it. Coward."

Winter went to the girl after done fighting with Ningning. She will show to her that she is not a coward. The pink hair girl is in her own world. She didn't notice that Winter is trying to approach her.

Winter take a deep breath and try her best not to scare the pink hair girl. "Hello ?" greet Winter with shy voice. The pink hair girl look at her and give a smile. "Oh hello there." greet the pink hair girl.

Winter almost scream when the girl talk to her. "Are you new here ? I'm pretty sure i'm never see you at here before." say the pink hair girl. "Yes, i'm new here. We come for holiday but...." Winter didn't finish her word. She didn't know why her sisters seem didn't care about holiday once they get here.

The pink hair look at her in concern. "So where do you live ?" ask the pink hair girl again. She try to make her feel better by distract her. "I live there with my sisters." Winter to the where her house is.

Before she can say a word, she been drag by Winter to the house. She bought her to meet someone. The girl she met has red hair, dark brown eyes. Her hair is long and kind look cute. The girl wave her hand. She can tell the girl look shy.

"This is my younger sister, Ningning. And me, sorry I forget to introduce myself. I'm Winter." tell Winter to the pink hair girl. "Hi, i'm Ningning. What's your name ?" ask Ningning. "My name is Lucy." she give them a warm smile.

The three of them start to play some gane. They just met and they already close like they been friends long ago. They even try to get to know each other. Winter and Ningning find out the girl live not far from their house. It mean they can play again everyday till the holiday is over.

"Can i ask you a question ?" Winter look at Lucy before look at her sister. Lucy nod her head. "Have you a story about this house, the house we live ? They say it's haunted." ask Ningning carefully.

They thought they will hear a warn but instead of that, they hear a laugh. She laugh so hard while Ningning and Winter look at her in confusion. "Why are you laughing ? It is true or it just mythy ?" ask Ningning again.

Lucy wipe her tears. "Of course I know and no. This house is not haunted. I don't know why people say something like that. Maybe they try to scare you." tell Lucy. Winter and Ningning sigh in relief. They glad what they hear is not real. That's mean they must be hallucination when things happen.