Chapter 28

"I want to get out of here"

Gahyeon come out of nowhere. "Let's smash the door" say Jiu. She standing beside Gahyeon. Gahyeon agree with her. With count to three, they both running toward the door. Instead went throught the door, they both end up hitting on the door. It hurt both of them.

Sua shook her head at them. Karina and Giselle try their best not to laugh. While Ningning already laugh her heart out. She find Jiu and Gahyeon are so funny.

Gahyeon standing up, holding her shoulder. "Damn it. We still can't get out" say Gahyeon. She sound bit dissapointed. Jiu nod her head. She thought she can destroy the door but it remain the same.

Sua let out of sigh. She really done with them. "Stupid. What make you think you can destroy the door ?" say Sua. Jiu shrug off her shoulder.

She hit Jiu shoulder lightly. "Idiot. Stop doing that. You just hurt yourself" scolding Sua. Jiu lower her head. "I won't do it again" apologize Jiu.

Gahyeon take it as chance for her to run before Sua scolding her too. She don't want hear anything from her older friend. She back away slowly. Soon, she dissapear into the darkness.

Winter still inside the small library. She still try to find the book that those spirit talking about. Suddenly, she feel there someone watching her.

She ignore it. But the staring was too strong. She look around to find a little girl looking at her. She wonder who is the little girl is. "Who are you ?" ask Winter.

The little girl didn't answer her question. She wave her hand, signal Winter to follow her. At first she was hesistate but in the end, she follow the little girl. "Where we going ?" ask Winter.

She wonder where the little girl bought her. The little girl didn't say anything. All she do is keep looking back, checking if Winter following her or not.

"Can i trust her ? Should i run ?"

She been following for only god know how long. The small library is not that big but she feel like it was. Her legs start to feel hurt. She feel like she can't walk anymore. "Where we going ? Please tell me" plead Winter.

Instead getting an answer, the little girl stop walking. She turn around to look at Winter. She point her hand on the left. "Did you find something ?" ask Winter.

She stand beside the little girl and see a mystery door. She look at little girl, expecting her to say something. But the little girl remain silent. "You don't want to tell me anything about the door that you found ?" ask Winter.

The little girl didn't say anything. Her hand still point at the door. "You want me to go there ?" ask Winter. The little girl nod her head. She look at the door before looking back at the little girl. "You got be kidding me" say Winter to herself.

She walk toward the door as careful as she can. Once she reach the door, she looking back at the little girl. She still there, looking at her. "God, why is she like that ?" say Winter to herself.

She take a deep breath. She open the door slowly. She look back to see the little girl. This time, she not there anymore. She's gone. "What ? Is she leaving me alone ?" say Winter to herself. She let out a sigh. "I know i shouldn't follow her in the first place" say Winter again.

She look at inside. It was dark. There were a stairs inside of it. She wonder where it will lead her. "What should i do ? Do i need to go inside ?" say Winter to herself.

She regret for following the little girl. Even she scare, she still curious at what inside this place. It's safe for her to go inside ? Should her call for Dami help ?

She start get inside the room. The stairs seems long. She don't know when the end. "Who made this place ?" say Winter to herself.

Soon, she see the door. She was hesistate to open the door. But she open it in the end. It was a small room. She turn the light on. "What is this place ?" wonder Winter to herself.

There a table in the middle of the room. There a chair and shelving too. The room look so simple. Nothing much at inside. She walk toward the table. There so much thing on it as such papers and books.

She take the papers and read them one by one. None of them interesting to her. Some of it can't be read because of ancient language. "Another ancient language ? Who write this ?" wonder Winter to herself.

She look at the book. She open the page to see so much writing on it. The book really got her attention. She really curious what been written inside the book. "What this book about ?" say Winter to herself.

She want to read the book when the light start to fliker. It make her starlet. "What was that ?" say Winter to herself. She look around. "I think i should leave. Beside, there's nothing inside here" tell Winter to herself.

Without hesistation, she out of the room. The door close by itself. It scare her a little. She start running on the stairs before the door close. Once she out, she take a proper breath. "Wow. That was close" say Winter, breathless.

She turn around to see the door isn't there. It's gone. "Where the door ?" ask Winter to herself. She searching the door but found nothing. "This is weird" say Winter to herself.

She keep the book close to her. With that, she leaving the small library. She is so happy that nothing bad happen. She don't want bad thing to be happen.

Meanwhile, Dami were fall asleep. She wake up to see Siyeon sleeping beside her. She smile at her girlfriend. "You must be tired" say Dami to herself. "I'm sorry if i keep you waiting" say Dami, caressing Siyeon hair.

Her touch make Siyeon smiling. She wonder if Siyeon can feel her touch or not. She kiss Siyeon head softly. "Thank you for stay by my side" whisper Dami, softly.

She take the book, read the spell again. She notice there consequance if she read the spell wrongly. "I must read it in right way or else..." Dami let out a sigh.

She wonder if she can really help them. She don't want them to face like they did.