Chapter 14

They all still stay at living room. None of them dare to say anything it because they still scare of what happen early. Sua surely scare them. "You don't need to worry about her. Sua won't hurt you" say Jiu. Seems like Jiu can read their mind.

They don't know if they can trust Jiu or not. They barely know her. "How can we trust you ? She literally hurt one of her own friend. What's make you think she won't hurt us ?" ask Karina. She can trust Jiu because Jiu seems nice but Sua, she don't know anything about her. How can she trust her ?

Jiu let out a sigh and sit close to them. "I think I should tell you about what happen to us and the house" tell Jiu. Eyes focus on her. They really want to know what happen inside the house.

Back then, there's a family stay at this house. They might look like a normal happy family but the truth is they not. This family like to kidnap people for their blood and their victim are young woman and children.

Everyday, they will find new victim. Everyday, people went missing. No one know what happen to the victim. No one know this family behind all of this.

Untill one day, there one person has suspicious on this family. For this person, this family always acting weird. People start to agree. Everyday, they always inhaled something rotten coming from the house. This person always try to find something about this family. It really annoyed them. They decide to change the method, so that person won't suspend anything from them.

This time, instead kidnap the local, their new target will be tourist. They thought no one will caught them. They were wrong. It is because one of the victim manage to escape and make a report. Soon, this family get arrest.

The police find all the victim but it's too late. Most of them are already dead. After this family get arrest, no one hear anything from them anymore. The house remain empty and no one stay there.

They all listen to the story while shiver in fear. None of them dare to say anything. They too scare to even open their mouth. "That's the story about the house. No, that just begining. I have to tell you" tell Jiu. Giselle hug Winter so tight just show how scare she is.

"How about you and your friend ? I don't think you are human. The door is lock and none of us can get out" say Karina. Then she realise why people look at her weirdly, it is because she talking to no one. Jiu give her a smile "You got me. That's right. They can't see me, it is because i'm no longer alive" explain Jiu.

Jiu and her friends, Sua, Siyeon, Handong, Yoohyeon, Dami and Gahyeon went on holiday. They been waiting about the trip months ago. They were all excited especialist Siyeon and Yoohyeon.

"Guys, look" Yoohyeon show them the website she found 30 minutes ago. They look at the page in curiousity. "How about we stay here. I hear this house is haunted" explain Yoohyeon to them. Most of them disagree especialist Dami and Gahyeon since they hate horror stuff.

Siyeon laughing at them. She found it funny because they believe the house really haunted. "I can't believe that you really think the house is haunted. I mean if it's Sua or Jiu i might believe but Dami ? Gahyeon ? Really ?" say Siyeon between laugh. Dami and Gahyeon let out a groan.

Siyeon is right, just because of the story doesn't mean it really haunted. They been doing this before, and none of it are real. It just a story to scare people. So they decide to stay in that house.

"Are you sure the house is not haunted ? It just a story to scare people ?" ask Handong in shaky voice. She might be brave but if it real then it's over for her. Handong can't do it if it real. "Don't you find it fun if it real ?" say Siyeon. Handong shook her head. She don't want to stay in that house if it real.