Chapter 9

Karina and Giselle walking around the town while holding each other hands. The weather quite good. It make Karina feel little better. "How are you feel ?" ask Giselle. "Little bit better" answer Karina.
For Giselle that's enough, at least her sister is in a good mood.

"Want some ice cream ?" ask Giselle. She can see her sister slowly smiling. "I get you your favourite flavor." say Giselle with playful tone. Karina nod her head with smile on her face.

They went to nearest store to get some ice cream. Giselle buy Karina double choco chip ice cream while she buy herself mix berry ice cream. They sit on the bench and eat their ice cream.

It was quiet and none of them say anything. They just sit and enjoy their ice cream. Giselle want to say something when she see someone walking toward them.

"Sup cuties" Karina look at where the voice and smile at the person. She still remember her. "Hi Yoohyeon. What are you doing here ?" ask Karina. She offer Yoohyeon to take seat but she reject it. "I'm looking for my friend. Have you seen her somewhere ?" ask Yoohyeon. Karina and Giselle shook their head.

Yoohyeon let out a sigh. She been looking for her friend for hour and half yet she didn't found any of them. Karina feel bad for her. "May i know who is your friend ? Maybe we can try to find them." suggest Karina.

There a smile on her face. She want to tell her when she got distract by someone. She look at Giselle with smirk on her face. "Well well well hi there. What's your name ?" greet Yoohyeon with a wink.

Giselle look at her awkwardly. She remember when Yoohyeon come to their house. How can she don't remember her ? "I'm Giselle, Karina's sister." introduce Giselle to Yoohyeon.

Yoohyeon was surprise by Giselle introduction. Her eyes are wide and her hand on her mouth to cover it. She look so dramatic. "Wait- I thought you were girlfriend" say Yoohyeon dramatically. Karina and Giselle look at each other and shook their head.

Yoohyeon is not the first person who thought they were couple. So many people thing the same. Karina and Giselle really want to know what make people thought they were couple. It's because how close are they or how sweet are they to each other.

Yoohyeon look so confuse. "We're sibling, Yoohyeon. She my sister. I told you before when i invite you to my house. Did you forget ?" explain Karina. Yoohyeon laugh nervously. Clearly she already forget about what Karina told her before.

Karina shook her head. She find Yoohyeon quite funny. "I'm sorry. But quite pretty, I thought she's your girlfriend." Karina chuckle at that. It's true that Giselle is pretty but she is her sister not her girlfriend.

Suddenly, Yoohyeon sit beside Giselle with smirk on her face. It make Giselle confuse with Yoohyeon behavior. "Yes ?" Karina look at Yoohyeon. She wonder what Yoohyeon want to do.

Yoohyeon put her hand around Giselle shoulder, sit really closer and eyes on Karina. "Can i date with your sister ?" ask Yoohyeon while wink at Giselle.

Karina almost choke on her ice cream at sudden question. She look at Yoohyeon in disbelief. Giselle was shook but try to remind cool. "Excuse me, what ?" Karina still shocking with Yoohyeon question. She hope Yoohyeon just joking around. It's not like Karina don't like her, it because they just met. She can't let anyone get close to her siblings without knowing who they are.

Then they hear Yoohyeon laughing. She cover the mouth with her hand. Karina and Giselle look at each other with confusion. "I'm sorry. I'm was joking. Don't get me wrong. Giselle look nice but I already have a girlfriend" say Yoohyeon between her giggle.

Giselle start laughing. Even it just a joke, she find it funny because she thought Yoohyeon might really want date with her. After all, Yoohyeon is pretty. Who doesn't want date with her. "Anyway, i need to go. I must find them. See you around." with that, she leaving the siblings alone.

At house, Ningning still waiting for her sisters to come home. She looking at the clock and it is 4:20 pm. Ningning start to feel restless. She trying to call her sister but none of them pick up her call. "Where are they ? Why they didn't pick up my call ?" Ningning hope her sisters are fine. She want to find them but she don't know where they are.

Winter still inside her room, talking with her imaginary friend. It's good to have someone talk with. Emma was quite nice despite Winter didn't talk with her long time ago. She thought Emma might hate her and will mad at her. Instead of that, she treat her really well. It make her feel guilt.

Emma feel something wrong with Winter. She suddenly been quiet. It make her feel worry. "Are you okay ?" ask Emma with concern voice. Her face still facing the window.

Winter look up at her friend. She wondering why Emma keep looking at the window. When Winter get close to her, Emma will hide her face so Winter can't see it. "I'm okay." tell Winter. Emma know she is lying but she didn't push her.

The room been quiet again. Winter doesn't like it because it make her feel uncomfortable. The atmosphera was quite tense for her.

She want to know how Emma look like. And her curiousity got her the best. She walk closer to Emma again. Just like before, Emma will hide her face. It make Winter frustated. "Why are you hiding your face ?" ask Winter. She really want to know the reason.

There must be a reason why Emma don't want Winter to see her face. And Winter want to know why.

"You can't see it"

"Why i can't see it ?"

"Because..."

"Because of what ?"

"Because i'm not pretty. You will hate me if you see my face"

Winter laugh at what Emma just told her. Emma keep her head down and hide it with her long hair. Even Winter can't touch her, she still want to put her hand on her shoulder. "You from my imagination Emma, of course you look pretty" explain Winter with proud look on her face.

Emma know that but she not what Winter she is and she don't want Winter to know it. "You don't understand. You might name me after your celebrity crush but i'm not close enough to look like her" Emma voice tone was sad.

"You're beautiful for who you are. It doesn't matter if you don't look like my celebrity crush, you still pretty and will always been pretty" tell Winter. She doesn't like it when someone judge people beauty. For her, everyone pretty in their on way.

Tears start to fall down Emma cheeks. Winter start to panic. She want to wipe the tears but she can't touch her. She still can't see Emma face yet. Even Emma face was hiding, Winter can see her small smile. "Thank you, Winter."

Winter sit back on her bed to give Emma some privacy. She believe Emma will show her face once she ready. For now, she just want to spent time with her imaginary friend.