Chapter 16

Giselle walk toward kitchen to get some water. She feel so thristy. When she walk inside the kitchen, she see a girl standing nearest refrigerator. She look so scary. Her eyes look deep into Giselle soul. She freeze on her spot.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAA"

They hear Giselle loud voice and immediately run toward the kitchen. They saw Giselle standing there, shivering in fear. "Who is she ?" ask Winter, pointing her finger at the scary looking girl.

Jiu chuckle, walking toward the girl and hit her in the head. "Yah! Don't scare them, Siyeon" say Jiu between giggle. Siyeon got back into reality and look at Jiu with blank face. "What ?" Jiu cover her mouth, try her best not to laugh.

The girls sigh in relief. They thought Siyeon try to hurt Giselle. "Sorry about that. I'm spacing out again" explain Siyeon, shyly. "Where's Dami ? Have you see her, Siyeon ?" ask Jiu. She haven't see her after the incident. "She with Sua inside the room" answer Siyeon, simple. "You think what are they doing ?" ask Ningning curious.

They start to wonder. Sua look bit aggresive. She literally hurt Dami, her own friend in half dead. Now, they both in same room alone. They hope Dami will be fine. "I don't know. But i hope Dami is fine" say Karina. Siyeon leaving without say anything. Her face change when she remember that Sua and Dami were inside the same room by themselve. "Is she okay ?" ask Giselle. Jiu just shrug her shoulder.

Inside the room on second floor, Dami still lying unconscious on the bed. Since Dami is a spirit, all her injuries are gone. Sua walk back and forth while thinking about what she have done toward her friend. She still guilt for hurting her, when all Dami do is trying to protect her from any harm.

"Sua you can't do that. It's dangerous" say Dami in concern. She know how Sua feel because she feel the same thing. Sua groan in frustation. "I just want to be free, Dami. Why is so hard for you to understand ?" say Sua, little bit angry. She can't stand to stay in that house anymore. It slowly drive her into madness.

Dami walk toward her. She put her hand on Sua face and caress her cheek gently. "I know. I want to be free. But i don't want you to get hurt. Please Sua" plead Dami in low voice. Sua can't hold her anger. She suddenly strangled Dami's neck. Dami want to push Sua away but the grip was to strong. "You better not getting on my way" say Sua in wicked tone.

Sua saw Dami lying down on the bed with guilt. She walk closer and sit beside her. She caress Dami cheek gently. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you" tears almost fall from her eyes. Sua realise she almost kill her friend. She move closer and kiss her forehead. "I'm promise, it won't happen again" say Sua, kissing her again.

Siyeon walk inside the room without knocking. She see Sua kissing Dami severe times. Siyeon don't know how she feel. All she know is she want to be away from them. "Sua kissing Dami ?" say Siyeon to herself.

Siyeon run away from the room without second glance. After she been far from the room, she collapse on the floor, holding her chest. "Why i feel this way ? I'm already dead. This should not happen" say Siyeon, trying to control the pain she feel on the inside.

Tears slowly fall from her eyes. She don't know how long she been holding back the tears. "This feeling should be dead when i'm die. Why i still feel it ?" say Siyeon between sob. She cry silently because she don't want anyone to know that she in pain.

She thought no one will find her, untill she hear a voice. She look up to see a blonde girl standing infront of her with concern look on her face. Siyeon immediately wipe her tears with her sleeves. "What are you doing here Dongie ?" ask Siyeon. Handong sit beside her and give her a hug. "It doesn't matter what i'm doing here. What the matter is your feeling" say Handong, patting Siyeon head.

Siyeon couldn't help but to start crying again. Handong didn't say anything. She just sit there and pat Siyeon head. She want Siyeon let out everything inside of her.

Winter sit in the living room by herself. She still thinking about her imaginary friend, Emma. "Why she laughing when i mention "Emma" name ? Did she know who my imaginary friend ?" That's impossible" say Winter to herself.

"Emma ? Did you know who she is ?"

That word keep playing in her mind. She really want to know who is Emma. Winter feel like Emma is hiding something from her but she don't know what it is. "I need to find her" say Winter, walking out of living room.

"You know the house is dangerous. Why you say it's fine ?" ask Karina, looking deep into Yoohyeon eyes. They were in kitchen, drinking some water. Yoohyeon chuckle at that. "I thought you can escape once you realise how dangerous this house is" say Yoohyeon, calmly. Karina let out sigh. "I don't think we can escape if we know about it" say Karina. She regret for ignoring the warn from local people about this house.

Yoohyeon sit closer to Karina and pat her shoulder. "Don't worry. You'll be fine" comfort Yoohyeon. Karina look at her again. There sadness in her eyes. "How you know that i'll be fine ?" ask Karina. She know how dangerous the house is. What they face was just begining. They will face the worst thing if they still trap in this house.

"I know because you will do anything to escape from here. You still got a chance, you know. The spell might be work on you" explain Yoohyeon. Karina give her a sad smile. Then Karina remember something. "The spell. I think we should try it again. If it work, we can escape from this house" tell Karina. Yoohyeon agree with her idea. "Let's get Dami and ask her to help about the spell" They both get up and walk to second floor where Sua and Dami be.

Karina still remember the story about the spell. It say, it only work on living thing. Since Karina and her sisters are still alive, the spell might work on them. She hope she can escape this house. They don't want trap in there and suffer like other people.