Chapter 20

Siyeon open the door to find Dami sleeping in the middle between Handong and Yoohyeon. Dami literally being sandwich by the couple. Yoohyeon on the right, hugging Dami like a pillow. Handong on the left, hugging Dami arm.

She just smile looking at how cute her friends are when they sleep. "You guys never leave her side even you already has someone else" say Siyeon to herself.

"I would never leave you even if i got marry" say Yoohyeon, hugging Dami so tight. Dami try to push Yoohyeon away but the tall girl was strong. "Why ?" ask Dami curious.

Yoohyeon has a girlfriend but Dami wonder why Yoohyeon want to stay with her forever. "Don't you think it will make Handong jealous ?" ask Dami again.

Dami and Handong were good friend. She don't like it if Handong think she try to steal Yoohyeon from her. "Nope. She won't be jealous" explain Yoohyeon.

"And the reason why i want be with you it's because you are my friend" say Yoohyeon with smile on her face. "We just become a friend few days ago and you already want to be with me ?" ask Dami.

Yoohyeon close the gap between them. Now, their face were inch apart. Yoohyeon can feel Dami's hot breath, her face turning red. Yoohyeon slowly smirk before whisper something at Dami ear.

Dami thought Yoohyeon gonna say something but the tall girl end up tease with her by blow at her ear. It make Dami feel ticklish. Yoohyeon were laughing, earning slap from Dami on her shoulder. "What was that for ?" ask Dami, closing her ear with her hand.

Yoohyeon smiling, squishing her friend cheek. "You're so cute" say Yoohyeon in happy tune. Dami just pout at that.

Siyeon shook her head at the memory of the past. Yoohyeon never change. She always there for her friend. No wonder everyone love her. It sad that her life didn't end well.

Siyeon look at them for last time before leaving the room. "I talk to her when she wake up" say Siyeon to herself. She close the door and leave.

Giselle and Ningning sit on the couch, watching her two sisters fighting about remote controller. "I take that first" say Karina. "But i want to watch Harry Potter" whine Winter.

They been fighting almost an hour yet no one want to give up. Giselle shook her head while Ningning enjoy the show. She find it funny to see her siblings fight over something stupid.

"Give me the..." Karina word been cut when the tv suddenly turning on by itself. Everyone were surprise by it. "Did you turn it on ?" ask Giselle. Both Karina and Winter shaking their head.

They both drop the remote and stay close with Giselle and Ningning. They look scare untill they saw Gahyeon walk inside the living, turning off the tv. "Seems like it try to scare you" say Gahyeon looking at the shadow behind the tv.

They were too scare to even open their eyes. Gahyeon let out a sigh, looking at the shadow, hoping they will gone. Soon later, it gone. "They gone. You are save for now" tell Gahyeon.

"Can you stay with us ?" ask Ningning in shaky voice. It show that they still afraid. "Sure" Gahyeon take a sit beside Giselle. "Don't worry. I'll protect you" say Gahyeon with a smile on her face.

Jiu looking at outside, thinking how they gonna escape from this house. Even after dead, they still trap here. Everything inside the house look like living nightmare.

"Are they gonna end up like us ?" ask Sua. She was standing behind Jiu. "No. We will find a way out" tell Jiu.

Jiu will make sure the siblings will escape from this house. She don't want them to face like the others. She don't want them to suffer. Someone need to break the curse.

Sua already give up since they were dead. She don't see a reason to try. Every single time when they try to escape, there something will block their way or pull them back inside. It make her frustation.

For Jiu, she believe that one day, they will escape. They will be free. Even it take long time, they surely will be free.

"Sua, do you still remember how it feel to be at outside ?" ask Jiu, her eyes still focus outside the window. Sua walk toward Jiu, put her hand on her waist "I do. I remember everything, including our date" say Sua, kissing Jiu cheek.

Jiu smile at that. "Don't you find it weird when we can see people at outside but they can't see us ? It's seem like the house was invisible" say Jiu.

"I don't care how long we gonna trap inside here, as long as we together, i think i'll be fine" explain Sua. She put her head on Jiu shoulder.

Jiu caressing Sua small hand. "For you, not for them. It slowly drive them crazy" tell Jiu. For her, that's not good because as long as you trap inside the house, you will face a nightmare. No one can escape the darkness.

Sua let out a sigh. Jiu is right but she don't care anymore. She tired of trying. She not scare of those nightmare anymore. They can torture her all they want. She don't mind anymore.

Jiu turning around, facing Sua. She hold her face gently, looking into her eyes. "You might not care but i do. When i say we gonna escape, we will. I lose you before, i don't want lose you again. I won't let them take you away from me" tell Jiu with teary eyes.

Sua feel hurt to see Jiu in pain. She wipe her tears with her thumb. "Don't worry. You won't lose me again. I'm promise" say Sua, pulling Jiu closer to her.

Jiu know that Sua is strong, still she afraid if something bad happen to her. Sometimes, Sua cares so much about other people that she forget to care about herself.

"Nothing much more scary than watching your friend die infront of you"