Chapter 29

She sit inside her room, reading the book that she found. The book look like diary book. She wonder who write this book. She open first page and start reading.

21st july 2008

My family are weird. They start kidnaping people. Taking their blood, killing them. I don't know why they doing this. But i hope they will stop.

She turn the next page. She want to know more about what the owner writting inside this book.

6th August 2008

I really want them to stop this mess. I try to tell them what they do was wrong but they won't listen to me. It's hurt me to see people begging for their life. I do try to save them but it's not easy. What should i do ?

She take a deep breath. Seems like the owner don't agree with what their family do. She know how the owner feel. "Gosh this is worst" say Winter to herself.

She turn another page. She really want to know more. She find the book really interesting.

17th August 2008

People already suspend something weird about my family. They deny it, of course. They tell them there's nothing wrong with them. But people don't believe it and of course my family don't care about it. I want to tell them the truth but i'm scare. Should i tell them ?

"So people find something weird about this family ? It's sad they don't have any proof to that" say Winter to herself. She understand why the owner was scare to tell the other people what her family do. It because she afraid she might be next victim.

24th August 2008

Now my family change the victim. Instead of local people, they start to kidnap tourist people. I can't with this anymore. My family are sick. Why am i such a coward ?

She close her eyes, rubbing her temple. This getting worst. That family really sick. Why they do that ?

25th August 2008

I bet you must be wonder why my family take their blood, right ? Okay i'm telling you. They take people blood for ritual. For drinking. Yes, my family drink human blood. And no, i don't. It is because it disgusting. There's no way i will drink human blood. Only sick people will do that and that sick people are my family.

She close the book. Her hand start to shaking. She start to sweat. "They drink people blood ? Is that the reason why they kidnap people ?" thought Winter to herself. She shook her head. "This family really really sick" say Winter to herself.

28th August 2008

I forget to tell you what happen to those people after my family take their blood. Well some of them are dead because my family taking too much blood. Some of them been killed. So none of them are survive. They all are dead.

"Should i read more ?" ask Winter to herself. But she want to know more. There so much thing been writting inside the book. Maybe the owner will tell how to escape from this house.

3rd September 2008

I'm really tired with what my family do. They need to stop all of this. And today i will do something about it. I will call the police. I can't stop them but i believe justice can. There's people out there who can stop them. Wish me luck.

4th September 2008

They got arrest but i'm not. I'm innocent. I do my best to save them but i'm not strong to against them. They hate me for sure but i don't care. It is the best thing i could do. To people who i fail to save, i'm sorry. May you soul rest in peace. I hope no one will be victim.

She thought that was last when she see another page been written. She wonder what it is.

5th August 2008

I won't be here once you find this book. I just want to tell you to be careful. Yes, it's true my family are getting arrest. They are in jail. But they do something dirty with this house. They put a spell where once you get inside, there's no way you can go out. You will trap here forever. So please get out while you can. Don't stay here. The house might be beautiful but it's not. Please i'm begging. I'm sorry, i should warn you sooner but i didn't. I just know now after visit my family in jail. I'm really sorry that i can't protect you. Please be safe.

She turn to next page but nothing writting on it. She turn next page to another page untill last page. Yet nothing writting on it. She decide to close the book. "I thought she will tell us how to get out of here. Guess we will stuck here forever" tell Winter to herself.

"Winter"

"Winter"

"Winter"

"Yes ? I'm here"

Karina get inside the room to see her younger sister sit on the bed with book on her hand. She sit beside her and the book really caught her attention. "What are you reading ?" ask Karina.

Winter keep flipping the book before put it down. "Diary i guess. I don't know" answer Winter. She sound so sad. "What the matter ?" ask Karina. She start to feel worry about her little sister.

She tell Karina about the book and what inside of it. It make Karina surprise by her story. "I thought she will tell us how to get out of here but nothing writting on it" explain Winter.

Karina pat her little sister head. "It's okay. We will get out of here. You found the book that has a spell that can help us get out of here" tell Karina.

She let out a sigh. "I know but how about them ? Don't we want to help them too ? I can't go on with my life thinking they still trap here" tell Winter with sad voice.

She pull her little sister into hug. "I know i know. There must be a way to save them too. Don't give up, okay ?" comfort Karina. Winter nod her head.

Karina kiss on top of Winter head. Once Winter feel better, they leaving the room. They went to living room where their other sisters been.

"The nightmare soon will be over and i will be free"