Chapter 30

Dami standing infront of the door. Siyeon standing behind her. She there to make sure nothing could harm her girlfriend.

Dami look at Siyeon. "You can do it" say Siyeon. Dami nod her head. She open the book and start reading the spell. She hope the spell is working.

Suddenly, they hear a voice. Sound like someone is screaming. Siyeon can sense dark engery around them. She get close to Dami to protect her. "Don't worry. I'm here" say Siyeon.

The screaming getting louder. Dami is little bit scare but she won't stop. Soon, the spell is working. She calling for the siblings.

The siblings went to the front door. They holding each other hand. "Someone need to try. I can't" tell Dami. Karina look at her sisters before looking at Dami. "I do it" say Karina.

Winter holding her older sister hand. She brush off Winter hand. She know her little sister try to stop her. "It's okay. I'll be fine" say Karina, kissing Winter cheek.

Karina walk close to the door. She look at her sisters for last time. "I'll be waiting for you at outside" say Karina. They nod their head. With that, she start walk out of the door.

She thought something bad will happen. When she open her eyes, she is at outside. She can feel the sunlight on her face as she look at the sky. "Oh my goodness. I'm free" say Karina to herself.

She turn back to look at the house. She can't see them but she know, they can see her. She waving her hand at them, signale them to come out too.

Dami smile at that. "It's working" say Dami. She look at the siblings. "Who's next ?" ask Dami. Ningning put her hands up. "Can i go next ?" ask Ningning.

Ningning walk close to the door. She take deep breath before walking out of the house. Just like Karina, she escape. She finally at outside. "I did it ?" ask Ningning.

Karina went to her little sister, giving her hug. Ningning return the hug. "You safe now. I'm here" say Karina. Ningning is so happy that she manage to escape.

Now they waiting for Giselle and Winter. They hope Giselle and Winter manage to escape too. They don't want them trap at inside.

Dami looking at the two siblings. "Who's next ?" ask Dami. Giselle look at Winter. She want her little sister to go next but Winter refuse. "What's wrong, Winter ?" ask Giselle.

She push Giselle toward the door. "You go first. Don't worry about me. I will follow you from behind" say Winter. Giselle hugging Winter tightly. "Promise me, you will follow me from behind" say Giselle. Winter nod her head.

Giselle stand infront of the door. She look at Winter for last time. Winter nod her head. "I see you at the other side" say Winter.

Giselle step out of the door. Soon, she at outside. She been greet by Karina and Ningning. They hugging her so tightly. "I'm glad that you are fine" say Karina.

They look at the house, waiting for Winter. "Will she be fine ?" ask Ningning. Karina pat her shoulder. "She be fine" say Karina.

Winter count the number. Siyeon tap her shoulder, try to get her attention. "What are you waiting for ? Come on" say Siyeon. Winter didn't say anything. Her eyes still close.

Then, Siyeon see fire come out of nowhere. She wonder where the fire come from. "Fire ? Who try to burn down the house ?" ask Dami.

They see their friends shown up one by one. "What is going on ? Why there a fire ?" ask Bora. None of them know what is going on.

Siyeon shake Winter body severe times. "Get out of here. It's not save anymore" say Siyeon. Winter open her eyes. She look at them. "Don't worry about us" say Gahyeon.

She walk toward the door. She look at them again. "Thank you for protect us. Hope to see you again" say Winter. She bow down her head.

They shaking their head. "Don't forget about us" say Bora. Winter nod her head. With that she leaving the house. Just like her other siblings, she manage to escape.

They all went to her and hug her. They see the fire start to burning the house. Soon ambulans, firetruck and police arrive.

The medic start to treat them, while the fireman, try their best to put out the fire. Winter look at the house with sad face. "Do you think, they be fine ?" ask Ningning. They didn't answer her question. It because no one know what happen to them.

Then, Winter see Gahyeon looking at her with smile on her face. "Thank you" say Gahyeon. Winter give her a smile. With last look, Gahyeon dissapear with her friends.

Few months later

The apartment been filled with loud voice from Giselle and Winter. They both start fighthing because of remote controller. None of them want to give up.

Ningning on the other side, enjoying the show. Karina shook her head. "This kids never change" say Karina to herself. She sit beside Ningning, looking at Giselle and Winter who still fighting.

Suddenly, she remember something. "Did anyone know who set the house on fire ?" ask Karina. They look at her. Karina still waiting for the answer. No one say anything.

While waiting for her turn, Winter start to read the spell she found inside the small library. Thanks to the little girl, she can help those poor spirits.

The spell is working. Fire appear to burn all the spell that been set up inside the house. The only person who notice that it's Dami. She look at Winter with smile on her face. She manage to thanks her before Winter went outside the house.

Karina let out a groan. She really want to know where the fire come from. But she glad that Winter is fine. She can't think if Winter still trap at inside. She can't bear to lose her little sister.

Giselle and Winter still fighting about the remote controller. Suddenly, the tv turn it on by itself. It scare them. "Did you turn it on ?" ask Ningning.

Both of them look at each other. They shake their head. "Then who turn on the tv ?" ask Ningning. There were silent. Then Giselle and Winter scream at the same time. They both start running out of their apartment.

"What the... Yah! Wait for us" yelling Karina. She carrying Ningning and went out of the apartment. She don't care about anything. They were to scare.

There a laugh inside the apartment. It was Gahyeon who turn on the tv. She laughing, remembering their reaction. She find it funny. "That was classic" say Gahyeon, wiping her tears.

She look around the apartment before leaving. "Take care guys" say Gahyeon. With that she dissapear.

The End

Thank you for reading. I'm sorry if there has alot mistake. I hope you enjoy reading my story. Take care and stay safe everyone ♥